UW at Maryland

Started by TomM, February 12, 2016, 12:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hammen

Quote from: Grant Peissig on February 14, 2016, 11:52:26 AM
Hey Billy Murphy, want to go have a beer and celebrate Eric's first big ten win!

;D

Micah

Hard make up 6 points in two periods against anyone, especially one that is ranked.  Glad to UW get a win at 197, it's brutal to put in the work and not get positive results.

I didn't look at much at 184 in B10s but I think he can qualify.  He is wrestling well, if he gets placed right at B10s I think he can make it through to NCAAs. 

How did RR look?

stbird

He looked fine, got the take down, but had a hard time scoring after that.  He didn't look tired or anything. 

Quote from: Micah on February 14, 2016, 12:22:06 PM
Hard make up 6 points in two periods against anyone, especially one that is ranked.  Glad to UW get a win at 197, it's brutal to put in the work and not get positive results.

I didn't look at much at 184 in B10s but I think he can qualify.  He is wrestling well, if he gets placed right at B10s I think he can make it through to NCAAs. 

How did RR look?

stbird

Hunter Ritter's dad and brother Jake were in the house today.  I saw his dad at dinner Friday night and he said he was going to attend.  They brought a former state placer Perryville wrestler with them who had a very unfortunate motorcycle accident after graduation and is now in a wheel chair.  Can't wait to have Hunter in the line up next year!

billymurphy

Congrats to Eric Peissig for his first big ten win.
I admit it, I did not expect that to happen.

Grant, by the way, your state tournament run
your senior year was impressive, only giving
up a single point in four matches.