The job is finished

Started by Oldtimer, May 04, 2015, 09:54:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldtimer

And so it comes to an end.  Chad graduated Saturday.  Wrestling competitive career closed in March.  Received most improved upper classman 2 years in a row which is a testament to his excellent work ethic and was one point from his dream of being an individual national champion.  With the team winning the national championship the blow was softened.

I'm going to really miss the long days in the gym waiting nervously for the next stud he matches up against.  Watching other peoples kids is fun but definitely not the same experience.

He finished the job and is out ready to start real life.

Proud papa.

Bob
Beware of the northern sleeper

ramjet

That is cool and both of you are better for the experience. Congrats on his new start and he will be successful because wrestlers have the greatest work ethic in the world.

littleguy301

Oldtimer,,,,,your nerves will be better and maybe your reffing will also ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Just kidding your reffing is just find, I had to throw a dig in there!

Congrates on your sons career and it was fun watching it from a far. Gots to keep up with the local kids.

by the way oldtimer, maybe you can have the same feeling when your son steps on the mat to coach ;) ;) ;) ;)
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

hammer

Not sure if I am right but is this thread about Chad Barchenfeld from Augsburg?