Macey Kilty?

Started by imnofish, December 13, 2016, 10:57:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imnofish

The fact that Macey Kilty appears nowhere in this year's rankings, etc. is generating some discussion among fans.  Is she injured, or pursuing other opportunities, or is something else in the works?  She is a great wrestler and many are excited to see her compete this year. Anyone have the scoop on this? Inquiring minds want to know.   ???
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

Ghetto

I thought I read that she isn't wrestling during the high school season.

As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

imwi

Agree with Ghetto (that hurts), she's concentrating on International if I recall correctly.  it was discussed here, you could probably search the archives if you were so inclined

padre

Competing internationally.  Most likely no more high school career.

imnofish

Thanks for the info., guys.  I wasn't on here much since last season, so I could easily have missed a lot of pertinent information.  Well, I will miss watching her wrestle, but I can see how that strategy would be more relevant to her longterm goals.  Certainly wish her the best!
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!