Business Name Suggestions

Started by jaguarwrestler, October 27, 2013, 07:49:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaguarwrestler

Quote from: aarons23 on October 28, 2013, 08:06:35 AM
Quote from: jaguarwrestler on October 28, 2013, 07:12:00 AM
ram,

I understand relic is not good, especially if I am talking about my wife or trying to sell me car

in the World of reclaimed decorative art it seems ok

I am leaning towards Weathered Relics... my wife likes it too

I am not worried about people finding me on Google, I need them to find me on the site I have my products on, they have millions of products so keywords are very important to hit your target audience ..... you basically tag your items and give them a proper title, the business name has little to do with it

names like Barn Board ______ fill in the blank are pretty much all used up.

I appreciate the help and insight, I want to start small and see how it goes, I have been doing wood working for about 20 years, most everything so far has been given away to family.... but I see what these people are getting from this stuff and figured I better give it a try. I guess someone in NY would gladly pay $200 for something you would have trouble getting $80 for around here...

If they find you on google, they will find you on your site.  Most of your customers will not know your site...but if they can find it by googling it you will be ahead on your competition....one is tied to the other.

I meant find me on Etsy

Etsy is a top 50 site in the Nation on Alexa, that is the site I need them to fin me on. Sure my personal website I will try and optimize but most of my traffic/sales will come from etsy
I am not in danger, I AM the danger!

DrSnide

What about Wisconsin Barn Relics? It may provide some clarity in terms of the barn board aspect.

Although I am really liking Weathered Relics, I have a feeling it may keep growing on you.
Learn the rules like a pro so you can break them like an artist - Pablo Picasso

bigoil

5 Billion google searches per day