Big Tens

Started by Brett Favre - R.I.P., March 03, 2018, 06:04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brett Favre - R.I.P.

Wisconsin is so bad that when they scroll the team scores across the bottom of the screen on flo that Wisconsin doesn't even show up, they only show the top ten
Barry, please resign tomorrow

Numbers

Quote from: Brett Favre on March 03, 2018, 06:04:18 PM
Wisconsin is so bad that when they scroll the team scores across the bottom of the screen on flo that Wisconsin doesn't even show up, they only show the top ten
Barry, please resign tomorrow

Hold on...I see the Badgers in 10th now!

bigG

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

Brett Favre - R.I.P.

WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR

Brett Favre - R.I.P.

Wisconsin is now in 9th.
Barry will get a 3 yr contract extension

npope

Eighth, as I type...and that's after many of the Badgers from whom we expected little (if any) points have fallen and are done for the tournament. Would eight be considered an over-achievement given the crew we brought into the tournament? Serious question - might these guys deserve a special pat on the back for this tournament?
Merely having an opinion doesn't necessarily make it a good one

Nat Pope

Tims

And you don't feel by saying the crew we brought this year is a slight to those kids? 

Tim Spray

Brett Favre - R.I.P.

Yea, now in 8th. Time for a lifetime contract for Barry. Overachievers :

dad 2 5

they had a good last session and have a couple guys still alive to get up the podium yet. five qualified with 3 more still alive that can.

Harris

That was a good session. 

What place did the team finish last year?

leg turk

What happened to Nolf?  Did he hurt it again?

npope

Quote from: Tims on March 03, 2018, 08:13:11 PM
And you don't feel by saying the crew we brought this year is a slight to those kids? 

Tim Spray

Not at all. No apologies necessary - they are who they are - no more, no less. Would you think it a sleight to say that MSU will be lucky to earn more than 20 points in the tournament? I would think that would be an accurate, objective, statement of expectations that everyone knows to be true. If someone is offended by such an assessment then I think they need to grow a pair and own it...and change it if they don't like it.
Merely having an opinion doesn't necessarily make it a good one

Nat Pope

Tims

This conference is brutal and Wisconsin is in the middle of the pack.  I deleted the first 3 sentences of my post! 

bigG

Quote from: Tims on March 03, 2018, 08:13:11 PM

Tim Spray

They're not kids, Tim. They can take the pain. No slight.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

wrestlemania

" Serious question - might these guys deserve a special pat on the back for this tournament?"

If they can take advantage of the opportunity presented to them tomorrow, inappropriate term3 I'll give them a big sloppy kiss. UW only seven points out of fifth place.

"This conference is brutal and Wisconsin is in the middle of the pack. "

And program hardly spends a dime to do so. That's what they consider success.