Badgers are in 2nd place at Big Tens

Started by Brett Favre - R.I.P., March 04, 2017, 09:40:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

littleguy301

here is a thought, maybe IJ wouldnt have been as good as if he was at the other so called factories. In Wisconsin is was a crown jewel and in those other rooms he might have been another part in a great recruiting class.

Happy for Zeke, hopefully he finishes his career the way he trained and wanted it to finish.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

Huckfinn

Quote from: littleguy301 on March 06, 2017, 10:22:22 PMHappy for Zeke, hopefully he finishes his career the way he trained and wanted it to finish.

His brother Ben capped his career with an an amazing performance at NCAAs.  He beat several guys who beat him earlier, and got the AA.

Brett Favre - R.I.P.

Quote from: jeast on March 06, 2017, 10:31:01 AM
My biggest gripe...

Sitting in the chair, coaching a senior and defending National Runner-up in his 3rd place match with your hands in your pockets. 

What's the message? What is the body language telling us, the athlete, the entire wrestling community?
???

I didn't go back and read it all, so maybe someone else pointed this out...not sure. I was amazed and really disappointed. Drove all the way to Indiana, spent $250 and two and a half days...to watch the HC sit with his hands in his pockets.  :-\

UW wrestlers are better off if BD is in the locker room

BuckyMatt

My biggest gripe...

Sitting in the chair, coaching a senior and defending National Runner-up in his 3rd place match with your hands in your pockets. 

What's the message? What is the body language telling us, the athlete, the entire wrestling community?
???

I didn't go back and read it all, so maybe someone else pointed this out...not sure. I was amazed and really disappointed. Drove all the way to Indiana, spent $250 and two and a half days...to watch the HC sit with his hands in his pockets.  :-\

If this is true, this is really really really sad

bigoil

Quote from: BuckyMatt on March 08, 2017, 08:55:53 PM
My biggest gripe...

???

If this is true, this is really really really sad

I wasn't in IN but watching on stream, I seen Barry jumping around like he always has.

jeast

I was there. The 3rd place match of IJOR's he sat with his hands in his pockets with his feet out front crossed.

"Never wrestle with a strong man, nor bring a rich man to court"