Bi-State

Started by Coach Lu, December 23, 2015, 07:23:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bulldog90

Congrats JW, kid looked amazing in final! How long has Lord been coaching there?

Prouddad

Just wanted to say what a great tournament. It was run extremely great. The only thing that bothered me and others that seen this. We seen a wrestler get beat and was so upset that he wouldn't even shake the other wrestlers hand after the match then pushed the official away. When his coach stopped to talk to him he pushed his coach away .That really upset a lot of other parents around us didn't look real good. But otherwise awesome tournament hope to be back again next year.

littleguy301

Quote from: Prouddad on December 31, 2015, 01:16:25 PM
Just wanted to say what a great tournament. It was run extremely great. The only thing that bothered me and others that seen this. We seen a wrestler get beat and was so upset that he wouldn't even shake the other wrestlers hand after the match then pushed the official away. When his coach stopped to talk to him he pushed his coach away .That really upset a lot of other parents around us didn't look real good. But otherwise awesome tournament hope to be back again next year.

while most on hear do not condone that additude at any time during the match, remember they are teenagers and hopefully they will learn for this and not make the same misstake again.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

DarkKnight

How bad is the Licht injury, does anyone know?? I see he was injured. I hope it wasn't too serious for his own sake.

scrub4life1234

He didn't wrestle at the Sauk Prairie Invite today.. hope it isn't to serious to keep him out come tournament time.
Quote from: DarkKnight on January 08, 2016, 11:51:20 AM
How bad is the Licht injury, does anyone know?? I see he was injured. I hope it wasn't too serious for his own sake.