State Finals 170

Started by MarkK, February 28, 2015, 07:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkK

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin

MarkK

If you were at the bathroom in the last ten minutes you missed a fantastic match.  Reinhardt was impressive.
We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin

maggie

WOW, THAT RIDE, IT WAS THE RIGHT CALL FOR STALLING ALSO!...he couldn't do anything on the guy....great finish....and he just about had another 2 that was close
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

TLV

Nice to see Reinhardt win. At state, he has been 5-3-2-and now #1. Great career.
God Bless the NRA for  defending Americans'  Civil Rights for over 125 years, and for now defending the U.S. Constitution from those who attack the Second Amendment.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin

ramjet

Wow two absolute beasts putting on a show for the crowd.......

MarkK

Not a single offensive point scored against Breske.  Is that right?

Joe Levickis

Instant Classic. Congrats to Mason. The Badgers got themselves one incredible student-athlete.

jchap

Quote from: MarkK on February 28, 2015, 08:35:47 PM
Not a single offensive point scored against Breske.  Is that right?
Yeah, it was three escapes and two stall points.

MarkK

So I'm wondering was there even an offensive point scored against Breske all year by a Wisconsin wrestler?

maggie

great match...look like Breske was out of breath in the 3rd... had his head  was flaton the mat for the better of 30 sec, but then again, that kids just that tough!
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

harley

the Badgers got a good one  :D

MarkK

MarkK

That Is right.  One stall to take it to overtime

Mack

I hope Breske knows that most (normal) people were not cheering against him.  They were cheering because Reinhardt was doing something amazing.  I suppose the down side of being ultra successful, is people naturally root against you.  Not that I'd know from experience.  Good job to two amazing wrestlers!!!

jaguarwrestler

Quote from: Mack on February 28, 2015, 10:05:44 PM
I hope Breske knows that most (normal) people were not cheering against him.  They were cheering because Reinhardt was doing something amazing.  I suppose the down side of being ultra successful, is people naturally root against you.  Not that I'd know from experience.  Good job to two amazing wrestlers!!!

I don't think they where rooting against Breske instead rooting for Merril for being able to beat someone many thought unbeatable. 
I am not in danger, I AM the danger!