145-Joe Nelson, Stoughton
152-Jared Scharenbrock, Sun Praire
160-Mason Rhinehardt, Merrill
170-Beau Breske, Hartford
182-Conner Price, Muskegon
195-Nick Osowski, Oshkosh West
220-Tyler Schmidt, Merrill
285-Hunter Hauser, Holmen
From Wisconsin Valley Conf tournament Sat.
Travis Hettinga (Wausau West) 7-0, Sr. over Mason Reinhardt (Merrill) 8-1, Jr. (Dec 6-2).
Will probably meet in the finals the next 3 weekends.

And they met the week before at Pulaski with Rhinehart winning. I predict an OT match in the state finals.

One or both of them will have to make it past Gundrum from West Bend East. As solid is they get and on a mission.

comgetsom

Maybe Bird should go 138, imo Lee handles him this year. Bird getting a late start and has had a couple close matches, one at 138 then at conf. with Morgan. Lee has been battle tested over and over this year. Besides there will be others capable of reaching the finals. who ever makes it through will have battle scars !

Big House

Quote from: comgetsom on February 10, 2014, 02:12:10 PM
Maybe Bird should go 138, imo Lee handles him this year.

Maybe Bird should stay at 132 and make it happen. 
People are always gonna talk and to tell you the truth, I love it. I love the attention.
I do what I do because it puts a smile on my face . . . and I'm the only person in the world that matters. - Jenna Jameson

aarons23

Maybe Bird should go 138, imo Lee handles him this year. Bird getting a late start and has had a couple close matches, one at 138 then at conf. with Morgan. Lee has been battle tested over and over this year. Besides there will be others capable of reaching the finals. who ever makes it through will have battle scars !

Maybe we shouldn't crown anyone at that weight .....looks to me like Morgan can compete with both of them.
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

Houndhead

Quote from: aarons23 on February 10, 2014, 02:44:50 PM

Maybe we shouldn't crown anyone at that weight .....looks to me like Morgan can compete with both of them.

I think history agrees with you. Anyone can win. There are upsets every year. These predictions are just for fans to generate some talk.

bulldog

Okay...I say Lee @ 106 and Lee @ 132. Now because I don't have all the stats in my head many of you do I have to ask...when was the last time brothers were crowned state champion in the same year?

boowrestle

Did Kevin/Tony black win titles same season??
you can run but you cannot hide.

DocWrestling

I just hope some of these matches happen in the finals.  Bird and Lee could meet on Thursday night.
Of Course, this is only my opinion and no one elses!

wrestling135

Maybe the wunnicke from dodgeville?

aarons23

Quote from: DocWrestling on February 10, 2014, 05:21:33 PM
I just hope some of these matches happen in the finals.  Bird and Lee could meet on Thursday night.

Or Bird and Morgan......or Lee and Morgan.  Not sure who I think is the better final.....it will all be fun! ;)
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

Houndhead

Quote from: bulldog on February 10, 2014, 03:36:43 PM
Okay...I say Lee @ 106 and Lee @ 132. Now because I don't have all the stats in my head many of you do I have to ask...when was the last time brothers were crowned state champion in the same year?

Were the Nowaks from Edgar brothers?

statman

Don't count out Evan Garcia. Took 4th last year and beat bird already.
they don't call me statman for nothin

miltonfan#1

I dont mean to be mean but thats all i can be                                      ymcmb

stbird

D1 132 is absolutely loaded this year!  I can't imagine a tougher weight class but you guys probably know better than I about other weight classes.  I guess we are just going to have to have another state tournament and find out for sure ;)

Don't count out Hornicle at 126 either.   

aarons23

Dont count Austin Quartile out at 126 either. .unless he drops to 120 and that bees nest.

It's very strenuous!