WIAA State Tournament Pre-Finals video with Aerosmith "Dream On"

Started by The Last Ride, February 07, 2019, 10:13:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Last Ride

Can't remember the year. Maybe 2007, the video with music by Aerosmith  Dream On before the state finals. Showed Anthony Loew Heavy Weight Champ from Rice Lake talking about his grandfather. Anyone have link or copy of this video? One of the best pre state final videos I have seen. Thanks.
"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda

The Last Ride

Quote from: TechFall119 on February 07, 2019, 10:28:46 AM
It was 2006. Your best bet is possibly going to YouTube or just googling it. I would think it is going to be rather hard to find...good luck though!

TechFall119 , Yes I tried all of those. Guy who used to create or produce those videos  sold USA Wrestling gear at Bi-State and Fargo.  Maybe he still is involved. Thanks. 

– Yoda

T.Vieau

padre

Thielkes senior year was the best one I've seen but am unable to track it down.  I know it was on YouTube.

The Last Ride

Quote from: TechFall119 on February 07, 2019, 07:01:37 PM
This past tournament was pretty sweet. For the 75th tournament to look back and show videos of all the 4X champs and a few voice clips was neat. I am sure a lot of young kids will think back to that video as the years go by and prepare for high school.

I remember bringing my son when he was in 7th grade. One of the best things you can do for a young wrestler. Heading home he said dad, I'm going to be wrestling in the Kohl Center in high school. Thought it was a great goal then he made it 3 years and wrestled 13 matches in the Kohl Center. Dream on, Dream on!

– Yoda