Big rule changes

Started by No One Cares, April 25, 2024, 12:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armdrag

since I don't see you as one of the above complaining about officials the comment was not directed to you

MNbadger

Quote from: Fish on April 25, 2024, 01:32:06 PMI like these changes! the out of bounds rule in particular.  I hope WI votes yes on this.
Agreed.
I would like to reach through the screen and slap the next person who starts a thread about "global warming." Wraslfan
"Obama thinks we should all be on welfare."  BigG
"MN will eventually go the way of Greece." Wraslfan

MNbadger

Quote from: Armdrag on April 26, 2024, 12:59:12 PMYou guys are all welcome to take the test, grab a whistle, put on the stripes, and give up your weekends so it can be done right!!!!
I am very supportive of our officials.  This is something I have seen for some time.  People critique coaches too.
I would like to reach through the screen and slap the next person who starts a thread about "global warming." Wraslfan
"Obama thinks we should all be on welfare."  BigG
"MN will eventually go the way of Greece." Wraslfan

MCB

I hope everyone is ready for a pile of sub 1 minute tech falls! I am sure that will help 'grow the sport.'  ::)

Numbers

Quote from: MCB on April 29, 2024, 12:26:54 PMI hope everyone is ready for a pile of sub 1 minute tech falls! I am sure that will help 'grow the sport.'  ::)
Instead of the first period pins?  ???

Numbers

It really just protects the takedown records from being broken.

Ledger

The 3 point takedown has made a positive impact at the college level.  Nothing scientific here, but I'm pretty sure there are less overtime matches and it seems like the meets move a little quicker.  Good for the fans of course.

rankwizard

Easier to go get those bonus points in big duals.

Holding off a tech from a superior wrestler will still be encouraged -- holding off the major from a superior wrestler is asking a bit much in most cases and shouldn't be likely if stalling is called consistently