Ryan Taylor Will Undergo Career Ending Surgery

Started by TomM, June 26, 2016, 08:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Musky Hunter

Quote from: Rt dad on July 02, 2016, 11:19:20 AM
We as a family would like to thank all of the Wisconsin wrestling family and friends for all there support through this tough time. My son has dedicated his life to this sport since he was 5 years old and will greatly miss the competive part of the sport. I would like to thank coach davis and the rest of the staff for the great three years he had. Ryan gave it all in the short time he had and made the best adult decision of his life choosing to wrestle for coach davis and the staff over all the other choices he had. They made the best of his time and always looked out for what is best for him over what may have been best for the team. Thanks again to all and best of luck to his teammates we will enjoy being there and supporting them

You guys raised a great young man.  Great Post

dad 2 5

We as a family would like to thank all of the Wisconsin wrestling family and friends for all there support through this tough time. My son has dedicated his life to this sport since he was 5 years old and will greatly miss the competive part of the sport. I would like to thank coach davis and the rest of the staff for the great three years he had. Ryan gave it all in the short time he had and made the best adult decision of his life choosing to wrestle for coach davis and the staff over all the other choices he had. They made the best of his time and always looked out for what is best for him over what may have been best for the team. Thanks again to all and best of luck to his teammates we will enjoy being there and supporting them

+1!
well said and thank you to RT and Dad and you as family

hammen

Thanks for coming on here and sharing Mr Taylor. Your son is a great man and we are forever grateful for everything he and your family gave to Wisconsin Wrestling.

billymurphy

When Taylor was healthy, he could hang with the best guys in the country.  Pleasure to watch and one of the rare guys that go hard every second of the match.

jaguarwrestler

Pleasure to have him wrestle here, glad he chose UW. He was great to watch, loved his style. He will have a successful life and I wish him a speedy recovery. Thank you and your son for the memories!
I am not in danger, I AM the danger!

BuckyMatt

Thanks for posting Mr Taylor! Your son was a pleasure to watch, always looking to score and dominate! Loved seeing his competitive attitude and as others have said, when healthy, one of the best in the country! His dominating win over Zane Richards proved that! Best of luck to him and your family in the future!

TLV

God Bless you and your family, sir.
God Bless the NRA for  defending Americans'  Civil Rights for over 125 years, and for now defending the U.S. Constitution from those who attack the Second Amendment.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin

MarkK

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin