DRIVE TO REG

Started by maggie, February 06, 2019, 06:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maggie

actually, I was planing on Ice Skating over... ;)   Originally I had planed to take old Herspres,  But after going out to the Wood shed to start start her up, I found a whole family of Possums Had taken up house in her for the winter, So I figured, what the heck, they might as well come on along too, after starting her up, I noticed a small opening up in the Air Conditioner Unit and was about to reaching into it and a Racoon stuck its head out at me and went back inside of it... :o  so after letting her run for a half hour or so, she got real toasty in there and I decided to just shut'er down and go back to the house to draw up a new plan.... ;)  Truthfully, I do despise the ride now a days, but that's not the reason I couldn't be in house today...see ya all next weekend    :)   PS. I do feel for all ya's way up in the northern parts tho, seeing I only have to deal with Possums and racoons You have to deal with Bears.... :)
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

imnofish

Quote from: maggie on February 09, 2019, 06:24:10 PM
actually, I was planing on Ice Skating over... ;)   Originally I had planed to take old Herspres,  But after going out to the Wood shed to start start her up, I found a whole family of Possums Had taken up house in her for the winter, So I figured, what the heck, they might as well come on along too, after starting her up, I noticed a small opening up in the Air Conditioner Unit and was about to reaching into it and a Racoon stuck its head out at me and went back inside of it... :o  so after letting her run for a half hour or so, she got real toasty in there and I decided to just shut'er down and go back to the house to draw up a new plan.... ;)  Truthfully, I do despise the ride now a days, but that's not the reason I couldn't be in house today...see ya all next weekend    :)   PS. I do feel for all ya's way up in the northern parts tho, seeing I only have to deal with Possums and racoons You have to deal with Bears.... :)

The bears are hibernating right now, so don't worry about us too much.   ;D
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

maggie

Just because a bear says It's hibernating ya dont have to believing it!   :o   Never get off the boat! 
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

ramjet

Quote from: maggie on February 09, 2019, 06:24:10 PM

Mountain Lions as well although I here they went south for the rest of the winter...  :D ;D

imnofish

Quote from: maggie on February 09, 2019, 08:38:22 PM
Just because a bear says It's hibernating ya dont have to believing it!   :o   Never get off the boat! 

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

wrestlemania

You could probably snowmobile the trails to some of these tournament sites. Sometimes it's a more reliable means of transportation.

Team sectionals in northwest D-2 won't be too bad this year as the host school will be there (Osceola) along with conference member Ellsworth and Spooner/Webster is not super-far away. Medford will have the longest drive.

I know it's tough on the northern-most schools but with team sectionals you have to be willing to host them and not many are on a Tuesday night. As for individual sectionals, it's too bad Spooner's Anholtz Gymnasium is no longer in commission because that was perfect venue in a location close to the Lake Superior area schools. They hosted a sectional one year it was glorious!

Jimmy

2007 and yes it was an excellent venue and hosted to perfection

chucker66

Quote from: wrestlemania on February 10, 2019, 11:49:43 AM
You could probably snowmobile the trails to some of these tournament sites. Sometimes it's a more reliable means of transportation.

Team sectionals in northwest D-2 won't be too bad this year as the host school will be there (Osceola) along with conference member Ellsworth and Spooner/Webster is not super-far away. Medford will have the longest drive.

I know it's tough on the northern-most schools but with team sectionals you have to be willing to host them and not many are on a Tuesday night. As for individual sectionals, it's too bad Spooner's Anholtz Gymnasium is no longer in commission because that was perfect venue in a location close to the Lake Superior area schools. They hosted a sectional one year it was glorious!

Well their new gym would also be a great place to have Sectionals.  It's exactly like Osceola's. 

Chuck

imnofish

Quote from: chucker66 on February 10, 2019, 04:25:20 PM
Quote from: wrestlemania on February 10, 2019, 11:49:43 AM

Well their new gym would also be a great place to have Sectionals.  It's exactly like Osceola's. 

Chuck

Yes, it would be a great facility for this purpose.