heading out to watch your boyz.....

Started by Musky Hunter, March 18, 2015, 01:38:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Musky Hunter

go UW........  taking my kids down to watch rt, zeke, connor and the boyz.  and i am a ex bball player.  o and go bo and the boyz.  they have a legit shot at a final four once again....

stp

Quote from: Musky Hunter on March 18, 2015, 01:38:01 AM
go UW........  taking my kids down to watch rt, zeke, connor and the boyz.  and i am a ex bball player.  o and go bo and the boyz.  they have a legit shot at a final four once again....

Enjoy the awesome wrestling!  Great you've became such a fan.  

* A couple other wrestlers to watch - Former AA Nick Brascetta from VT 157. Nick gets the #9 seed 1st rd after missing a good portion of the season with injury.    
The monster Max Thomusseit 184 from Pitt.  Knock on wood Max finally gets his AA to match his brother Zac.  Nick and Max were HS teammates with RT and zeke.  
From Milwaukee to St Paris.

Musky Hunter

Quote from: stp on March 18, 2015, 09:52:31 AM
Quote from: Musky Hunter on March 18, 2015, 01:38:01 AM
go UW........  taking my kids down to watch rt, zeke, connor and the boyz.  and i am a ex bball player.  o and go bo and the boyz.  they have a legit shot at a final four once again....

Enjoy the awesome wrestling!  Great you've became such a fan.  

* A couple other wrestlers to watch - Former AA Nick Brascetta from VT 157. Nick gets the #9 seed 1st rd after missing a good portion of the season with injury.    
The monster Max Thomusseit 184 from Pitt.  Knock on wood Max finally gets his AA to match his brother Zac.  Nick and Max were HS teammates with RT and zeke.  
[/quote

Can't wait for it to begin.  

Ghetto

As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove