Illinois?

Started by leg turk, February 09, 2024, 11:59:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leg turk

157.. Mechler lost in O.T. 4-1.
Illinois up 11-8

DocWrestling

Congrats to Eric Barnett on a heck of a career already and great senior day.  A true Badger wrestler!  Will be cheering hard for you to finish the year at the top
Of Course, this is only my opinion and no one elses!

leg turk

165.. Dean wins by pin!
Bucky back up 14-11

leg turk

Ruth wins 8-5 over Maylor.
All tied up again 14-14

leg turk

Liegel wins 1-0
Badgers up 17-14

leg turk

197.. Otto lost 12-3
Illinois up 18-17

leg turk

Rosenfeld with a Big win 12-6
Wisconsin wins 20-18!

Harris

Great win by the Badgers.  Rosenfeld is making progress.  He will be a fan favorite if he keeps it up.

npope

Thank you all for the match-by-match updates - great!

Congrats Badgers and Rosenfeld with pulling out yet another dual for Bucky in the last match!!!
Merely having an opinion doesn't necessarily make it a good one

Nat Pope

CLC FAN

PAUL

It's so awesome when the first guy out gets a big win - especially at home.  Momentum is a great teammate!  Eric Barnett will really be missed next year.....

vsmf2010

Quote from: PAUL on February 11, 2024, 02:02:59 PMIt's so awesome when the first guy out gets a big win - especially at home.  Momentum is a great teammate!  Eric Barnett will really be missed next year.....

He will certainly be missed. Looking for him to do some great things in the coming weeks.

Hopefully Nicolar will be able to fill in nicely next year to minimize the step back at that weight.

BadgerOne

Well, Rosenfeld didn't face Luffman who he would likely be a big underdog to and instead faced a 197 guy with a 1-5 record.  No surprise here.  Wisconsin got lucky that the regular Heavy sat.  I also think Braunagel sat, though I don't know that would have had much impact as Illinois won 197 anyway.

bigoil

Quote from: BadgerOne on February 11, 2024, 03:13:11 PMWell, Rosenfeld didn't face Luffman who he would likely be a big underdog to and instead faced a 197 guy with a 1-5 record.  No surprise here.  Wisconsin got lucky that the regular Heavy sat.  I also think Braunagel sat, though I don't know that would have had much impact as Illinois won 197 anyway.
We can always count on taxes and badgerone, Mr positivity.
Was that you with Let's Go Bono shirt, seems about right.

Why bother coming if you are that guy?

vsmf2010

Quote from: BadgerOne on February 11, 2024, 03:13:11 PMWell, Rosenfeld didn't face Luffman who he would likely be a big underdog to and instead faced a 197 guy with a 1-5 record.  No surprise here.  Wisconsin got lucky that the regular Heavy sat.  I also think Braunagel sat, though I don't know that would have had much impact as Illinois won 197 anyway.

You can say it is lucky but Luffman has not wrestled 1 single Big Ten dual. I assume he is hurt and could be out for the season. They wrestled who they have. Certainly unlucky that Bobzien, Coy and Russo are all out for year and Amos is taking an Olympic RS or the Badgers would likely be better at 41, 97 and HWT.