Coach Novak needs your help!

Started by novakm, November 13, 2013, 12:40:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

novakm

Wrestling Fans,

Please help!  I have made a bet with the girls basketball coach that our wrestling Facebook page could get more "likes" than the girls basketball page by the first day of practice (Nov. 18th) at 3:15pm.  The losing coach must wear the winning teams uniform while teaching on Friday, Nov. 22nd .  So if I lose, I must wear a girls basketball uniform all day.   However, if we win, then Coach Hernandez must wear a singlet while teaching on the 22nd.  If you have a moment, please click the link below and like our page.  You can also keep up to date with what our program is doing.  Feel free to steal any of our ideas that we use to promote our team for your program as well.  I hope everyone is looking forward to this season.  It should be a dog fight for every match this season.  Thanks again.

https://www.facebook.com/JohnsonCreekWrestling

Marcus Novak

CLC FAN

You are at 243 likes.  They are at 159.  No time to get complacent!  Power through the weekend! 

thomer

Personally Coach Thom would rather see you in a girls outfit!!

novakm

Thanks Mike...I appreciate it.  If we ever build a new school and get to host conference, I will be sure to get hook you up with a walking taco while the rest of us enjoy steaks from Pernats.

thomer

Come on Marcus could be worse...... could have made the bet with the girls volley ball coach!!

bkraus

Strive for Perfection

novakm

Was there any doubt? Just kidding.  The girls made a push at the end by having two parents (who are teachers in other distircts) offer their classes extra credit for liking the basketball page.  Photos will be posted on Friday. 

bkraus

Awesome!  'cuz if I liked your page for nothing, you would have owed me!   :P
Strive for Perfection