Zach smith

Started by EIUwrestler1, February 01, 2015, 06:49:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EIUwrestler1

Zach beats the D2 number2  kid and the D1 number 1 kid to win at Pulaski.
Not to bad for a 4 seed. :)

CLC FAN

Zach is coming on strong at the right time!

Not to hijack the thread, but who are the  Northshore state title contenders?  I know about Mr. Smith and Mr. Zohr... is there someone else to keep an eye on that could win it all?

aarons23

I wouldn't count out Hickey at 126, Jason Isparedes 145, Kyle Pullom @hvy all have a shot and should place.  Other placers could  be Gomez and Manny Rosado at 132 ( manny has tough road to get there but can do it).  I know I am missing at least one other.... Cedarburgs 160#... Names escapes me....oh yeah...Ports Alex Masters at 170 is wrestling really well and could find himself on the podium.
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

aarons23

Ryder Sigler is the other Cedarburg wrestler I was thinking about.....he should place also.
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

AmerysFinest

Hickey will have to deal with holz and folley

aarons23

Quote from: AmerysFinest on February 01, 2015, 08:34:23 PM
Hickey will have to deal with holz and folley

Hickey can compete with both.

It's very strenuous! 

AmerysFinest

Holz I guess it depend on which one as for folley that kid I'd just in a different level this year,