Beau

Started by gwmiller44, March 11, 2019, 11:39:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gls45

Why do you say we won't see him? Why would an above average wrestler transfer? Are you saying he will be beat out ? By who?

ChargerDad

Nothing verified and all heard through the grapevine, but heard he may just be ready to graduate and move on to the next phase of his life.

dad 2 5

I think the coaches have their work cut out to fill 174-197.
Dow; Krattiger; BB
None of those are true 97 pounders but should help at 74 and 84
We could use a 97 to transfer in

herewego

I also agree Mason could have a breakout season next year if he decides to return.  Hard to blame him if he can graduate this spring tho.  I would hope Bono would offer him something he couldn't refuse to get him to stay one more year. 

roughandtough

pretty sure Mason is done after this year.  Watched what was posted on twitter that Bono liked and it said his last tournament.  He is a nursing student.

head57

thats the bottom line
On Wisconsin!

bigoil

Quote from: roughandtough on March 19, 2019, 02:28:46 PM
pretty sure Mason is done after this year.  Watched what was posted on twitter that Bono liked and it said his last tournament.  He is a nursing student.

Doesn't say his last:

From Singlet to Scrubs: Mason Reinhardt will compete in his first NCAA tournament in a couple of days, but for the rest of the year, Reinhardt finds a balance between being a wrestler, and a nursing student

wrastle63

Yea not sounding good. There was a possibility, but what a great feature!

roughandtough

The very first sentence said mason qualified for nationals in his very last big ten match of his career. But I guess take that how you want.

roughandtough

Quote from: roughandtough on March 19, 2019, 07:07:46 PM
He very first sentence said mason qualified for nationals in his very last big ten dual. But I guess take that how you want.

Listen to the YouTube clip above.

roughandtough

Quote from: roughandtough on March 19, 2019, 07:08:43 PM
Quote from: roughandtough on March 19, 2019, 07:07:46 PM
He very first sentence said mason qualified for nationals in his very last big ten dual. But I guess take that how you want.

Listen to the YouTube clip above.

About 7 seconds in.

wrestle03

Mason is done.  Let the kid move on with his life and career.  His wrestling career is over at UW.

littleguy301

Quote from: Jimmy on March 14, 2019, 02:35:18 PM
I don't think they honored him at the siue dual with the other seniors.

he is a year younger than those seniors so they didnt reconize him.

I really enjoyed him for his years at Wisconsin, he looked really improved this year and that was awesome!

I wish the best for him in the future. being a wrestler and student isnt easy but since he has done so for these years I would bet he would be an awesome employee with the skills that got him through school and wrestling!!!!!!!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet