Badgers are in 2nd place at Big Tens

Started by Brett Favre - R.I.P., March 04, 2017, 09:40:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billymurphy

Iowa fan called Bucky a two man team.

Ivan Stankowski

Huckfinn

The Badger 2nd round losses were to Lambert, M. Jordan, Nolf, Brunson, Nickal

Ya, when it comes to elite wrestlers, Badgers are 2 man team.  Big news.

MNbadger

I hate Iowa.  I was thinking, is it too early to say that but no, it is never too early to say that.
I would like to reach through the screen and slap the next person who starts a thread about "global warming." Wraslfan
"Obama thinks we should all be on welfare."  BigG
"MN will eventually go the way of Greece." Wraslfan

wrastle63

Quote from: Huckfinn on March 04, 2017, 02:31:17 PM

Exactly they were all big underdogs. Could realistically see see all of them winning this round. Think Jordan looked a lot better.

Brett Favre - R.I.P.

wrastle63

Quote from: wrastle63 on March 04, 2017, 03:09:32 PM
Quote from: Huckfinn on March 04, 2017, 02:31:17 PM

Exactly they were all big underdogs. Could realistically see see all of them winning this round. Think Jordan looked a lot better.
Ouch. Stickley, jiminez, and crone

Huckfinn

and Ruschell makes 4.

Saturday night massacre.

But we still got our two man coming.

jets152

The consolations have turned pretty ugly for us

I thought for sure Crone would be making some noise
I would've had a chance in WISAA.

wrastle63

Quote from: jets152 on March 04, 2017, 05:49:45 PM
The consolations have turned pretty ugly for us

I thought for sure Crone would be making some noise
I was pretty confident and I agree....ugly

ksbird

The uw should take all the money given to uw wrestling,cancel the program, and give it to the rest of the state school programs  or throw the carriage out with horse and start over .

Harris

Be careful what you wish for.  The heavier weights came through.  Nice wins by Ritter, Christensen, and Robertson.

dad 2 5

Really surprised with JJ and Crone getting knocked out. I had high hopes on both of them

Harris

Robertson wins a close one.  Tough loss for Jordan.  Didn't see it but track took a long time to update and it looked like it was going to OT.  Was their a review?

Huckfinn

Quote from: Harris on March 04, 2017, 08:00:17 PM
Robertson wins a close one.  Tough loss for Jordan.  Didn't see it but track took a long time to update and it looked like it was going to OT.  Was their a review?
Zeke kinda screwed himself with a stall call to end the match.  (hanging on a leg.)   He made a move up the body, but a second too late.

The upper weights are doing well in this consolation round.   But too many Iowa wrestlers are winning for me to sleep well tonight.   I really wanted Nathan Jackson to beat Sam Brooks.

My man MyMar did it.  I think he is inside Bo's head a bit, and he is the only guy in the NCAA (other than King Dean) who can match Bo athletically.   A beautiful thing to see.  (sniff)