5 Official Visits planned for Mark Hall

Started by blastdouble, April 20, 2015, 12:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charteroak1

Jag, who else would wrestle 125,  an incoming freshman?  I'd have him wrestle again this coming year and then redshirt either before his Jr or Sr years.  By then hopefully they will have a few guys fighting for that spot.  

dad 2 5

Quote from: charteroak1 on May 01, 2015, 12:44:14 PM
Jag, who else would wrestle 125,  an incoming freshman?  I'd have him wrestle again this coming year and then redshirt either before his Jr or Sr years.  By then hopefully they will have a few guys fighting for that spot.  

Are you thinking Eli Stickley comes in and starts?

stp

Quote from: dad 2 5 on May 02, 2015, 09:58:36 AM

Are you thinking Eli Stickley comes in and starts?

Wow JJ vs. eStick will be fun.
From Milwaukee to St Paris.

charteroak1

I personally don't think you'll see Eli @125.  I was talking about the possibility of letting Mike Cullen RS next year while JJ takes the spot again and then the following year you will have JJ, MC and pending what weight Marko comes in at.  I would say Eli is going to be more of a 133 guy.

dad 2 5

Taylor is only a SO and at 5'4" I am not thinking he goes pass 33. I see him being like Graff and hanging at 33. That could be all wrong but its my guess.
I think we will see a big jump in JJ as far as being competitive. One he should be healthier then the start of last season. Two, a full year of working with the team and RT.