I'm in Vegas, & can't bet on NCAA wrestling.

Started by J Feiner, January 13, 2014, 05:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J Feiner

What gives?  No love for College wrestling out here.  I asked, but the guy at the sports book gave me a funny look when I asked about NCAA championships in wrestling.....   
If you wanna be quick, you gotta be fast......

bigoil

Maggie and I will give you a line, what do you want?

J Feiner

The line on the top 20 teams in the nation to win it all.....  ;D
If you wanna be quick, you gotta be fast......

Numbers

Quote from: J Feiner on January 13, 2014, 07:30:53 PM
The line on the top 20 teams in the nation to win it all.....  ;D

Maybe something like this:
Penn State 3-2
Iowa 2-1
Minnesota 2-1
Ok State 5-2
Oklahoma 5-1
Cornell 10-1
Ohio St/Nebraska/Edinboro/No Iowa 20-1
Missouri/Illinois/Maryland/Michigan 30-1
Virginia/Iowa St/Northwestern/Wisconsin 75-1

stp

Does this Wisconsin rasslin' forum do a pick 'em for the NCAA's?

How does this sound? -  "You get a team of ten wrestlers. You get to pick a #1 seed through #8 seed to join your team, then pick two wrestlers lower than the #8 seed. Your team will then score points for you in accordance with the actual tournament scoring."

We've had a pretty good turn out the past few years on an Ohio forum using the above way. 

From Milwaukee to St Paris.

jeast

It just means that NCAA wrestling is the only "game" that ain't fixed.   :-\
"Never wrestle with a strong man, nor bring a rich man to court"

imnofish

Quote from: jeast on January 14, 2014, 10:44:20 AM
It just means that NCAA wrestling is the only "game" that ain't fixed.   :-\

Sounds like a good thing, to me.   8)
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

zugzoo

The guillotine does something every year where they draft wrestlers to a team. This forum could do something similar
Quote from: howaviYour reward for winning Sectionals: Weston Olund Merrill 11-2 12  vs Jesse Thielke Germantown 39-1 10

maggie

J, my best advice to you, is to head straight to the Wynn sports-book and demand to see a man named Johnny Avello, if you are told he's not there, head to the front office and tell them why you want to see him, I Double (deleted word) Guarantee you! he will put something up for people to place bets on....THAT'S HIS JOB...and he'll accommodate you...and while your there, toss a $1,000 straight up on the Settl/Frisco game for me, them make me a $1,000 4 team Parley, take- SEATTLE and the points and the over   and Den the points and the over, i'll pay ya when i see ya...Thanks!...and have fun...and ha, as long as your there, bet the second race from sun-land park for me and put a $100.00 straight superfecta  10,2,3,9 on for me....thanks
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY