Wrightstown

Started by thequad, March 09, 2020, 02:56:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thequad

Congrats to coach Matt for a well deserved State Championship! He gave a very nice interview to the PG giving credit to the toughness of the Northeast conference. Way to go Matt!
I am now OLD enough to know how little I knew when I knew it ALL.

LKing

An unreal winter sports run in Wrightstown.  Wrestling, boys hoops and girls hoops all win conference titles.  Wrestling wins state, girls hoops headed to state, boys hoops with a shot at state.

Ghetto

Quote from: LKing on March 09, 2020, 03:11:46 PM
An unreal winter sports run in Wrightstown.  Wrestling, boys hoops and girls hoops all win conference titles.  Wrestling wins state, girls hoops headed to state, boys hoops with a shot at state.

That's a really great year. Congratulations to all those coaches, HS and youth who were somehow able to cultivate kids in a bunch of sports in a small town. Awesome!
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

bigoil

Quote from: LKing on March 09, 2020, 03:11:46 PM
WT had two girls from this group of girls in MS ('20-'22) that have full ride D1 scholarships now playing for Freedom and De Pere, imagine if they were still there...

Boys BB starting center had shoulder surgery.

Football made it to Level 4.

Steve_L

Congrats to WT!  Proud to be a Tiger alumni!

Does anyone know if there are any other teams in state history that have won championships in 2 different divisions?

bigG

Couldn't happen to a nicer team/group of coaches/town. Well done.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

The wrestler

I would like to congratulate WTown on a well deserved Team state championship. They have some  great boys and girl athletes in the school. Good luck in the future athletic programs. It's nice when D2 and D3 get recognition for their accomplishments. Some people think that D1 is all that's out there.

DarkKnight

They are looking good for next year as well. Congrats to Wrightstown and everyone involved.