Wrightstown make a mess of D2

Started by CLC FAN, January 20, 2017, 02:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madeyson

SECTIONAL B - SEYMOUR
Team Sectional - Freedom (I vs. III; II vs. IV)
REGIONAL I - OCONTO FALLS - Clintonville/Marion, Freedom, Marinette, New London, Oconto Falls, Peshtigo, Seymour.
REGIONAL II - ANTIGO - Antigo, Lakeland, Mosinee, Nekoosa/Assumption/Port Edwards, Tomahawk, Waupaca.
REGIONAL III - OMRO - Berlin, Fox Valley Lutheran, Little Chute, Omro, Wautoma/Wild Rose, Winneconne, Xavier.
REGIONAL IV - DENMARK - Denmark, Luxemburg-Casco, Manitowoc Lutheran/Roncalli, Sturgeon Bay/Sevastopol, Two Rivers,
Wrightstown

Regional 1 - Oconto Falls and Freedom are going to be a great battle - to close to call.
Regiona 4 - Luxemburg-Casco going to be tough to beat - Going to be some great individual battles at some weights with Casco, Denmark, Two Rivers, and Wrightstown

How many state finalists will come out of this sectional?

Houndhead

Quote from: madeyson on January 23, 2017, 09:55:45 AM
SECTIONAL B - SEYMOUR
Team Sectional - Freedom (I vs. III; II vs. IV)
REGIONAL I - OCONTO FALLS - Clintonville/Marion, Freedom, Marinette, New London, Oconto Falls, Peshtigo, Seymour.
REGIONAL II - ANTIGO - Antigo, Lakeland, Mosinee, Nekoosa/Assumption/Port Edwards, Tomahawk, Waupaca.
REGIONAL III - OMRO - Berlin, Fox Valley Lutheran, Little Chute, Omro, Wautoma/Wild Rose, Winneconne, Xavier.
REGIONAL IV - DENMARK - Denmark, Luxemburg-Casco, Manitowoc Lutheran/Roncalli, Sturgeon Bay/Sevastopol, Two Rivers,
Wrightstown

Regional 1 - Oconto Falls and Freedom are going to be a great battle - to close to call.
Regiona 4 - Luxemburg-Casco going to be tough to beat - Going to be some great individual battles at some weights with Casco, Denmark, Two Rivers, and Wrightstown

How many state finalists will come out of this sectional?

I am going to say 4-5 state champs.

WINfan

Serious question.....If  they combine regionals 3 and 4, would regional 3 get anyone to sectionals.  Quite the contrast in quality there.