Wrightstown make a mess of D2

Started by CLC FAN, January 20, 2017, 02:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CLC FAN

So here's a link to a comparison among just 6 teams from Division 2 - all but one are from the same sectional, and all either currently ranked or were in the rankings at one time.  This is why NOPIN is so much fun!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1g0ekpFZJ8-5CLhlfC5i1Z5plZtkyL4oGSTr4YaZH74E/pub

Only 2 of these teams will make it out of Regionals, and only one will go to Team State.  How would you rank these teams?!?!

thequad

Now LC beat a skeletin team from TR?
I am now OLD enough to know how little I knew when I knew it ALL.

Ghetto

LC
Wrightstown
Freedom
Two rivers
Chilton
Denmark

In that order. Put it in stone
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

thequad

What about OF?

CLC FAN

Quote from: Ghetto on January 21, 2017, 01:58:59 PM
LC
Wrightstown
Freedom
Two rivers
Chilton
Denmark

Put it in stone  ;D  Not saying you are wrong, but the bottom team in that order beat the 2nd team in that order head-to-head.  It's such a mess, there's no way you could ever say it's in stone.

bigoil

Quote from: CLC FAN on January 21, 2017, 09:29:47 PM
Quote from: Ghetto on January 21, 2017, 01:58:59 PM
LC
Wrightstown
Freedom
Two rivers
Chilton
Denmark

Put it in stone  ;D  Not saying you are wrong, but the bottom team in that order beat the 2nd team in that order head-to-head.  It's such a mess, there's no way you could ever say it's in stone.
And you are missing OF who tied WT in a dual and lost pretty big to Freedom. Southern Door and Sturgeon Bay will help decide the regional.

CLC FAN

Quote from: bigoil on January 21, 2017, 09:34:35 PM
And you are missing OF who tied WT in a dual and lost pretty big to Freedom. Southern Door and Sturgeon Bay will help decide the regional.

Southern Door actually asked 15 kids to leave their school so they could get out of that freaking regional.  Ok, maybe that's a bit of a stretch, but they did drop to D3, that part is no lie.

padre

That regional in the past few years and for the foreseeable future is just insane.  I had wrote emails in years past to the WIAA about it as I thought it was highly unfair but never heard anything back.

MarkK

I'm wondering if there is another conference in the state with that many ranked teams?
We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin

pin always

Oconto Falls didn't have their regular lineup against Freedom or Wrightstown.hopefully we can be at full strength for the rest of the season.

Ghetto

I forgot Oconto Falls. Sorry. I'm getting old.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

Prouddad

Southern Door would make a big mess in this great regional matchup but Southern Door is now in D3

bigoil

Quote from: Prouddad on January 22, 2017, 11:52:57 AM
Southern Door would make a big mess in this great regional matchup but Southern Door is now in D3
My bad, I see they were replaced with Manty Lutheran/Roncalli.

thequad

If you are talking about the regional Freedom and Chilton are not in that regional.

bigoil