Hornibrook

Started by npope, February 28, 2019, 07:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghetto

Quote from: Handles II on March 08, 2019, 01:11:52 PM
I'm pretty sure that he's leaving because of the wisconsin "fans", not because he doesn't like being a Badger.

If he's leaving a school because the fans rode his behind, he needs to rethink his circle and what is really important in his life.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

imnofish

Quote from: Ghetto on March 08, 2019, 01:36:19 PM
Quote from: Handles II on March 08, 2019, 01:11:52 PM
I'm pretty sure that he's leaving because of the wisconsin "fans", not because he doesn't like being a Badger.

If he's leaving a school because the fans rode his behind, he needs to rethink his circle and what is really important in his life.

I get your point, but I also must acknowledge that I've not been in his shoes.  Who knows what he's experienced over the past couple of years...
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

npope

Saw today that Hornibrook is heading to FSU (https://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/03/10/alex-hornibrook-announces-transfer-to-florida-state/). I wonder if he will even be their starter. Wish him the best...and that the Badgers surprise us with some emerging gem or an incoming transfer not unlike Russell Wilson.
Merely having an opinion doesn't necessarily make it a good one

Nat Pope