At Northwestern 1-9-15

Started by leg turk, December 31, 2014, 11:46:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manty77

Harris

The Badgers came to wrestle tonight.  Thanks for the updates.

Manty77

Dang; reversal Oster; 5 - 4; double arm bar; Jesse on back ; down 7 - 5; end of 1st

Manty77

Reveral Oster; Jesse down 9 - 5

Manty77

Jesse doing little on bottom;  called for stallingl; Jesse on back again; Jesse down 12 - 5

Manty77

Manty77

who the inappropriate term3 is Oster; never heard of him

Manty77

Jesse called for stalling ; 15 - 5 is the final

mkm13

wow, that went downhill in a hurry for Thielke. Ouch.

Basically everyone else wrestled great.

Manty77

final team score is shown as 30 - 16 

Manty77

I'm done. I'm a big Jesse fan but that last match left a bitter taste in my mouth.  I guess I'll watch the rest of Mich vs. MN

jaguarwrestler

up 5-2 and lost 15-5

I'm also a big fan of JT, but his head or heart or both are not in it, he should not be getting majored and getting 13 straight points scored on him by a guy that isn't ranked. I say he has little shot of making NCAA's if this is how he is going to wrestle. He is much better than this, seems he has regressed from last year. I can only hope he was sick, and I hate to call someone out, but he is 4 years out of HS and doesn't seem to be going in the right direction. I hope he can turn things around and soon. I am still behind him just hope he gets his stuff together again.
I am not in danger, I AM the danger!

jchap

Medberry is one BS call from being ranked #1 (assuming he would have beaten McMullen in the finals too).

onwisconsin

Thanks Manty.   Way to take one for the team ... with the frostbite and all.  Greatly appreciated. 

Manty77

Quote from: onwisconsin on January 09, 2015, 09:32:11 PM
Thanks Manty.   Way to take one for the team ... with the frostbite and all.  Greatly appreciated. 

You're welcome. That frostbit is actually quite worrisome.  I have blisters on my finger tips; have absolutely no sensitivity in the tips; and I have to announce another high school conference snowboarding comp on Monday. It's almost impossible to type without just hunt and pecking.