Am I missing something?

Started by thesweep, February 25, 2014, 08:48:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thesweep

I'm sorry if this has been addressed and I missed it... but why aren't they doing Fantasy wrestling at the state tournament like in the past?   Am I missing something? 

For those of you that haven't done it, it's pretty exciting and really gets you cheering for wrestlers who you wouldn't otherwise know.

BRF Wrestling

NO PAIN...NO PAIN...

BRC ALUM

I found out how to make a fantasy team for state.  You have to google track wrestling and fantasy wrestling.  The link I clicked on took me to it.  I could not find it by going to trackwrestling on its own. Hope people sign up!

thesweep

Were you able to sign up.  I did this and logged in and I got "This tournament is not open to the public for fantasy wrestling." hmmm...  Anyone able to pick a team?

PiusPope04

I'm showing the same error about not being open to the public.  Really hoping it opens up cause this would be awesome!

thesweep

It is!  Like I said, it's fun to be able to make predictions, root for those kids, and see how close I am to "picking the champs" compared to the next person.  Nothing like picking the unlikely underdog to win it. 

Upon a little research, the fantasy wrestling option has been around since at least 2005 when they started hosting the tournament on track. 90 people participated last year!  It would be nice if we got more this year but first they need to activate this option in track.  What gives!?

BRC ALUM

Quote from: thesweep on February 25, 2014, 05:46:45 PM
Were you able to sign up.  I did this and logged in and I got "This tournament is not open to the public for fantasy wrestling." hmmm...  Anyone able to pick a team?

I just checked.  Was not able to sign up  :(

schneider

Does anyone have the Trackwrestling Gold membership that can confirm if that is required in order to make picks? I'm assuming that is what "not open to the public" may mean.