Woody for President, fire the rest.

Started by getyourpoints, March 13, 2017, 06:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dale Einerson

thequad

Woody, would give the state school system power over the WIAA? Would you make the WIAA pay for schools to be members to put a show on that they charge for us to see? All other performers get paid to perform. The schools make the money first then the WIAA!
Woody all the way!
I am now OLD enough to know how little I knew when I knew it ALL.

Jimmy

Mr. press secretary, will Woody have time to run the wiaa and the state tournament? Without him the quality of the event  will suffer.

badgerjohn

Quote from: Jimmy on March 14, 2017, 09:17:37 PM
Mr. press secretary, will Woody have time to run the wiaa and the state tournament? Without him the quality of the event  will suffer.

First and foremost ....no confusion...... Woody's priority is drive fast, turn left.
"Common sense rarely survives an encounter with lawyers."  DrSnide 12/28/11

Dale Einerson

Woody Nation should rest assured that the quality of both state tournaments will continue to hold the highest of standards. It is rumored ol' softy big heart LG will run mat security.  This rumor is not confirmed at this time...

Dale Einerson

Quote from: badgerjohn on March 14, 2017, 09:23:47 PM

First and foremost ....no confusion...... Woody's priority is drive fast, turn left.

Woody's passions extend across many endeavors, it is true.  If you ever get a chance watch him plow the local Wal-Mart, drifting while making piles of snow, all the while turning left.

littleguy301

Quote from: Dale Einerson on March 14, 2017, 09:54:22 PM

Woody Nation should rest assured that the quality of both state tournaments will continue to hold the highest of standards. It is rumored ol' softy big heart LG will run mat security.  This rumor is not confirmed at this time...

Huff, huff, huff. Just got done doing some push ups and sit ups to get ready for the phone call from Woody.

I will also double as the official cheese curd taster. Just think if that little boy brought some fresh curds to mat side, he might have gotten me distracted!!!!!!! ;D

I am in!!!!!!!!!!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

Dale Einerson

Fantastic LG, consider yourself called.  Apparently the wrestling stints would have to coincide with state swimming (boys and girls), state soccer (boys and girls), and state tennis (boys and girls)  Thanks in advance!

In another creative development Woody Nation should know that additional criteria will be utilized to determine the field for state tournament football:  Teams must have a .500 record or above; Football Coaches must exhibit support for wrestling by encouraging their players to join the wrestling program and stay out for more than 2 weeks.  Football players puking in wrestling practice will not be viewed negatively in any fashion.

bkraus

Quote from: Dale Einerson on March 15, 2017, 09:54:20 AM
Fantastic LG, consider yourself called.  Apparently the wrestling stints would have to coincide with state swimming (boys and girls), state soccer (boys and girls), and state tennis (boys and girls)  Thanks in advance!

In another creative development Woody Nation should know that additional criteria will be utilized to determine the field for state tournament football:  Teams must have a .500 record or above; Football Coaches must exhibit support for wrestling by encouraging their players to join the wrestling program and stay out for more than 2 weeks.  Football players puking in wrestling practice will not be viewed negatively in any fashion.

hahaha!  I love it!  I wish there was a thumbs up option for posts.  Thumbs down for some as well too  ;D
Strive for Perfection

Dale Einerson

Quote from: bkraus on March 15, 2017, 09:59:47 AM
Quote from: Dale Einerson on March 15, 2017, 09:54:20 AM

hahaha!  I love it!  I wish there was a thumbs up option for posts.  Thumbs down for some as well too  ;D

In a recent meeting it was decided that any football players that don't wrestle, that raise the number "4" on 1 hand as they enter the 4th quarter, will lead to a 15 yard penalty, loss of down; will be suspended for the remainder of the game.

woody53

I have to say I am humbled by the support. And as much of this is in jest, there are a lot of important points. But I have discovered that this might get out of hand from a few e-mails I received. To quote famously, "If nominated, I will not Run. If Elected, I will not Serve". ;)
Fast cars, drag race. Fast Drivers, Road Race!

woody53

But I am looking into Woody Nation Shirts for my Staff ! ;)

Dale Einerson

Quote from: woody53 on March 15, 2017, 03:37:16 PM
I have to say I am humbled by the support. And as much of this is in jest, there are a lot of important points. But I have discovered that this might get out of hand from a few e-mails I received. To quote famously, "If nominated, I will not Run. If Elected, I will not Serve". ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCKOI24k_UY

I notice you didn't rule out an appointment, or a coup...

Dale Einerson

Quote from: woody53 on March 15, 2017, 03:38:49 PM
But I am looking into Woody Nation Shirts for my Staff ! ;)

Ula: My shirt size is medium husky.

woody53

Quote from: Dale Einerson on March 15, 2017, 03:44:56 PM
Quote from: woody53 on March 15, 2017, 03:37:16 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCKOI24k_UY

I notice you didn't rule out an appointment, or a coup...
God I love you Guys. There is a Chance. ;)