maggie

--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

Ghetto

The 4-3 is generally designed to funnel things to the middle on runs. Hawk would be perfect in the 4-3. Perry would be better with his hand down and never dropping into coverage. Of course hey aren't Always in base coverage. Daniels also needs to out his hand on the ground, and not be in coverage.

Their strength is in the depth if their line. The only DL that will be a bit out of place is Raji IMO.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

bigoil

Quote from: maggie on December 02, 2013, 05:15:02 PM
howavi...there red shirt FR and SO'S .... ::)

It was a joke but I haven't seen a wide open kid and I've watched probably a 100 football games this year, including 25 MS games, 20 HS games.

maggie

starting Flynn last week was a huge mistake on MCC part, he had no right to toss him in that game knowing he could only toss the ball down field 20 yds!...DET also knew it and stacked 10-11 guys up on the line and stopped our running game dead in it's tracks!... >:(....he was to proud to make the switch that he made a week before..a stupid decsion that may very well end up costing him the conference title....stupid move! at least with the old UW QB in the game we get guys off the line and we would have at least had a running game...WHATS MIKES NEXT MOVE?...
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

DrSnide

Quote from: Ghetto on December 02, 2013, 06:49:31 PM
The 4-3 is generally designed to funnel things to the middle on runs. Hawk would be perfect in the 4-3. Perry would be better with his hand down and never dropping into coverage. Of course hey aren't Always in base coverage. Daniels also needs to out his hand on the ground, and not be in coverage.

Their strength is in the depth if their line. The only DL that will be a bit out of place is Raji IMO.

How about going 4-3 with Lovie Smith as DC?  Knows the division, good track record on defenses. 
Learn the rules like a pro so you can break them like an artist - Pablo Picasso

easytopin

Oh Yay Mr wuss arm is going to start again.  Does Ted Thompson know if we lose all the rest of our games we still wont get the first draft pick.

bigG

Quote from: DrSnide on December 03, 2013, 09:00:43 PM
Quote from: Ghetto on December 02, 2013, 06:49:31 PM

How about going 4-3 with Lovie Smith as DC?  Knows the division, good track record on defenses. 

I like Lovie. Very tough man to coach against. Always seemed to have fresh ideas. Is Kampman still out there? :)
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.