Crossface Individual Rankings

Started by Scooter67, December 11, 2013, 08:51:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scooter67

Just curious if anyone knows when the first individual rankings come out?  Last year from what I could find looked like they were released on Dec. 5th.

Big House

I agree ... we need more rankings!

They should be done bi-weekly. 
People are always gonna talk and to tell you the truth, I love it. I love the attention.
I do what I do because it puts a smile on my face . . . and I'm the only person in the world that matters. - Jenna Jameson

bkraus

I heard Larry from that one school pinned Tim in practice yesterday.  There is some inside news for ya.
Strive for Perfection

Big House

Good info ...

That might just change my rankings this hour.
People are always gonna talk and to tell you the truth, I love it. I love the attention.
I do what I do because it puts a smile on my face . . . and I'm the only person in the world that matters. - Jenna Jameson

padre

Quote from: Scooter67 on December 11, 2013, 08:51:52 AM
Just curious if anyone knows when the first individual rankings come out?  Last year from what I could find looked like they were released on Dec. 5th.

Generally after the Christmas tournaments.

Big House

Holiday Tournaments ... there's no such thing as Christmas anymore in our politically correct society.

boowrestle

Crossface ranking dont come out till after the holiday tournaments,iam guessing that the wiwrestling individual rankings would be coming out soon.
you can run but you cannot hide.

Harris

Quote from: Big House on December 11, 2013, 01:04:41 PM
Holiday Tournaments ... there's no such thing as Christmas anymore in our politically correct society.

Merry Christmas Big House!

Big House