Hamiti NCAA seed

Started by Gutwrench, March 11, 2024, 03:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgerOne

"Everyone has a tough seed and draw".  That is such a subjective statement that it can be 100% true or 100% false depending on how you interpret your statement.  But even if I accept all draws as being "tough", some draws are tougher than others.  I think matchups do matter especially in the case of Hamiti.  Do you think Hamiti has a better chance against Ramirez or Carr?  Mesenbrink or KOT?  Peyton Hall or Olejnik? I think past history provides the answer to all the better matchups for Dean.

I understand the rest of what you are staying as it isn't controversial.

littleguy301

Quote from: BadgerOne on March 25, 2024, 09:45:45 PM"Everyone has a tough seed and draw".  That is such a subjective statement that it can be 100% true or 100% false depending on how you interpret your statement.  But even if I accept all draws as being "tough", some draws are tougher than others.  I think matchups do matter especially in the case of Hamiti.  Do you think Hamiti has a better chance against Ramirez or Carr?  Mesenbrink or KOT?  Peyton Hall or Olejnik? I think past history provides the answer to all the better matchups for Dean.

Don't understand at all. Your basically saying he cannt beat certain guys and throwing in the towel. I say doesn't matter in order to win it your going to have to beat a few good men.

I get matches up are huge. Still have to go out and give it 100% no matter who steps to the line! Doesn't matter what seed you have. Look at number 20 in the 165 bracket got 6th. Bet he had some tough draws but still made the podium! Garvin was on he top side also.

Like I said, go out and wrestle the matches regardless of seeds and do your best and leave it on the mat and let the chips fall where they need to.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

BadgerOne

Quote from: littleguy301 on March 25, 2024, 10:11:46 PM
Quote from: BadgerOne on March 25, 2024, 09:45:45 PM"Everyone has a tough seed and draw".  That is such a subjective statement that it can be 100% true or 100% false depending on how you interpret your statement.  But even if I accept all draws as being "tough", some draws are tougher than others.  I think matchups do matter especially in the case of Hamiti.  Do you think Hamiti has a better chance against Ramirez or Carr?  Mesenbrink or KOT?  Peyton Hall or Olejnik? I think past history provides the answer to all the better matchups for Dean.

Don't understand at all. Your basically saying he cannt beat certain guys and throwing in the towel. I say doesn't matter in order to win it your going to have to beat a few good men.

I get matches up are huge. Still have to go out and give it 100% no matter who steps to the line! Doesn't matter what seed you have. Look at number 20 in the 165 bracket got 6th. Bet he had some tough draws but still made the podium! Garvin was on he top side also.

Like I said, go out and wrestle the matches regardless of seeds and do your best and leave it on the mat and let the chips fall where they need to.

Who said anything about not giving 100%?????  Who said anything about throwing in the towel????????
You are reaching at straws just to continue arguing.

littleguy301

Quote from: BadgerOne on March 25, 2024, 10:31:52 PM

Who said anything about not giving 100%?????  Who said anything about throwing in the towel????????

Not reaching at all. Whining about the seed and the draw. Such a defeated additude! Please re read your posts.

WhoKnows

Can we agree to disagree?  ???

littleguy301

hornbuckleb

Thank goodness...my eyes are sore from this thread

BadgerOne

Quote from: littleguy301 on March 26, 2024, 07:25:01 AM
Quote from: BadgerOne on March 25, 2024, 10:31:52 PM

Not reaching at all. Whining about the seed and the draw. Such a defeated additude! Please re read your posts.

I wasn't whining about draw as much as pointing out its a tough draw for Dean and you keep being disagreeable.  I never complained about Dean's seed.  I don't know what an "Additude" is, or a "defeated additude is, but it sounds like an oxymoron.  I'm ready to move on though.