Milton vs Stoughton....

Started by miltonfan#1, January 03, 2014, 10:12:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big House

Missed it by 2 points .... Dang I'm good!
People are always gonna talk and to tell you the truth, I love it. I love the attention.
I do what I do because it puts a smile on my face . . . and I'm the only person in the world that matters. - Jenna Jameson

kyle b

I think you mean 12........ but no big deal, Milton won.  Shows how solid they are top to bottom and they are only getting better. 

boowrestle

Kyle,how you think Milton will do at conference tourney/Team champ/ind champs???
you can run but you cannot hide.

kyle b

Its too early for individual predictions but the team title will be a tossup between Stoughton, Sauk, and Milton. 

Big House

People are always gonna talk and to tell you the truth, I love it. I love the attention.
I do what I do because it puts a smile on my face . . . and I'm the only person in the world that matters. - Jenna Jameson

Big House

Conference tournament?  I might have to think that Stoughton will have some bodies back in the line up that might avenge their loss.

cowboy

Big House,  just curious who was stoughton missing when they wrestled Milton ? should be a good conference meet.

slamer#1

Quote from: cowboy on January 22, 2014, 08:44:43 AM
Big House,  just curious who was stoughton missing when they wrestled Milton ? should be a good conference meet.

Stoughton had everyone in their line-up, nobody was missing from it.

Big House

Look closer ... there might be some changes in a couple of weeks.

slamer#1

Quote from: Big House on January 24, 2014, 02:06:40 PM
Look closer ... there might be some changes in a couple of weeks.

I am fully aware that Hasselberger, Krause, and Nelson will be dropping.  Which would take kids out of their line-up but they had their full team against Milton.