WI. Badger Wrestling Coverage

Started by Kyle, November 26, 2019, 02:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyle

What is the best way to get live Badger Wrestling through the internet?
Thanks.
Kyle

vsmf2010

It depends. Most of the matches so far have been on Flowrestling which is a paid service. The Buffalo match was available to stream free of charge as a private youtube video and the Navy dual was not available to stream but available on CBS Sports Network on tape delay. The upcoming dual against Iowa is on Big Ten Network and can be streamed through BTN to go with a cable/satellite subscription or a BTN Plus subscription. Some BTN stuff is also on Flo to stream but the Iowa dual is not showing on the calendar so that may not be an option to watch live but may show up as a replay. Unfortunately there is not a 1 stop shop.

crossface21

In the long run having access to BTN and BTN+ I've found is the best way to see as much Badger action as possible, especially once it gets to December thru the rest of the season. I think(can't remember for sure) you also get most of the action from Midlands and Big Tens with BTN+

Kyle

Thanks. I am hoping to see the Iowa match.
Kyle

TomM

I believe you can subscribe on a month by month basis.
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

crossface21

You are correct Tom. I subscribe during wrestling season then cancel after Big Tens are done.