Holiday touraments

Started by aarons23, December 27, 2014, 07:07:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aarons23

Good luck to all.  I know Port is at Cheesehead. Cedarburg and Whitefish Bay at On the Water.  Where is everyone else?
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

EIUwrestler1

I noticed Germantown is at otw as well.

aarons23

How many champs can we get at OTW?  Zshor? Jason Isparides? Kyle Pollum? How about Josh Hickey?  I think Ryder Sigler also has a shot. All those guys should place high and could be a finalist .   Others I think that have shots of placing are Miguel Gomez and Cooper  Ferguson.

I am sure I missed some.
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

Ghetto

Nicolet has historically gone to Midstates. We were also at the Stech with Germantown, Milwaukee Lutheran and Grafton.

Grafton is also at OTW.

If things go according to seed, there will be a quarterfinal match between Fergus and Duran.

As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

aarons23

Congrats to all.... Going from memory so I may miss some.

Cedarburg 2nd as team

Jason Isparededs 1st, Josh Hickey 3rd, Tucker Hammer 5th, Max Stanke 7th, Rider Sigler 4th,  Watson 7 th, and Kyle Pollum 3rd.

Whitefish Bay copper ferguson 2nd and Migual Gomez 3rd

Germantown. Zach Zshor 1st....great job and welcome back.

It's very strenuous! 

Ghetto

As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

Out of Nowhere

Colton Ryan -Cedarburg 9th @ 132

LTD

A good showing by the North Shore at OTW, overall. Good luck to all the Port guys at the Cheesehead! Some ridiculous brackets!