SAVE OUR COLLEGE SPORTS

Started by TomM, April 28, 2020, 03:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomM

SAVE OUR COLLEGE SPORTS.
If the NCAA grants a waiver allowing for a reduction of the number of sports sponsorships for Division 1 qualification it would be a devastating, permanent blow to college athletes and forever alter the fabric of university life.

In response, our coalition of coaches is fighting back and demanding a fair hearing – instead of cutting teams and sports programs.
https://www.savecollegesports.com/?fbclid=IwAR0S4mAWTuu8t8BUFvWkbF-eXOSy8ydxE9gZjQVH-yPITuEMWThMDElsvSo

Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

imwi

badgerjohn

Quote from: TomM on April 28, 2020, 03:15:48 PM
SAVE OUR COLLEGE SPORTS.
If the NCAA grants a waiver allowing for a reduction of the number of sports sponsorships for Division 1 qualification it would be a devastating, permanent blow to college athletes and forever alter the fabric of university life.

In response, our coalition of coaches is fighting back and demanding a fair hearing – instead of cutting teams and sports programs.
https://www.savecollegesports.com/?fbclid=IwAR0S4mAWTuu8t8BUFvWkbF-eXOSy8ydxE9gZjQVH-yPITuEMWThMDElsvSo

OK TomM, is this your subtle attempt to restart the Covid-19 discussion?   ::)   ::)

How is the therapy puppy search progressing?   ;D  ;D
"Common sense rarely survives an encounter with lawyers."  DrSnide 12/28/11

TomM

I'm late to the party on this one, eh? Oh well.. I misread the link I took it from.

The 'puppy' is now a 'puppy-dog'... looks more like a 'dog' every day. (note: this is my neighbors dog, I just get to play with it and take it for walks)

badgerjohn

Quote from: TomM on April 28, 2020, 08:28:36 PM
I'm late to the party on this one, eh? Oh well.. I misread the link I took it from.

The 'puppy' is now a 'puppy-dog'... looks more like a 'dog' every day. (note: this is my neighbors dog, I just get to play with it and take it for walks)

Sounds like the neighbors dog needs a playmate.......
"Common sense rarely survives an encounter with lawyers."  DrSnide 12/28/11

TomM