Team Rankings

Started by rankwizard, November 30, 2022, 11:04:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beastmode

To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift.
Steve Prefontaine

Jzelinski

Quote from: rankwizard on December 08, 2022, 07:52:03 AM
Quote from: rjchev141 on December 07, 2022, 11:21:57 AMDoes anyone know when this site will be posting rankings?  Normally they would be Wednesday after the 1st weekend correct?

Unfortunately for the majority of forum members, I feel this site will no longer post free rankings. So, that was why I was working on doing it.

Please say this isn't true Tom!

Ghetto

It is time for some young folks to take the reins and take over the social media for Wisconsin Wrestling.Tom has done it for free for a very long time. The folks that did the rankings poured over results for free as well. If that results in a pay space (rokfin) to make that happen, then so be it.

Rokfin subscription gets you to a lot of content, including the Badgers and MatScouts.It's worth the $10 per month IMO.

And thank you to Tom and all of the people who have put the thousands of hours into rankings. I've appreciated being able to look at them every year.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

beastmode

Quote from: Ghetto on December 08, 2022, 02:02:07 PMIt is time for some young folks to take the reins and take over the social media for Wisconsin Wrestling.Tom has done it for free for a very long time. The folks that did the rankings poured over results for free as well. If that results in a pay space (rokfin) to make that happen, then so be it.

Rokfin subscription gets you to a lot of content, including the Badgers and MatScouts.It's worth the $10 per month IMO.

And thank you to Tom and all of the people who have put the thousands of hours into rankings. I've appreciated being able to look at them every year.

I agree. Having both Wisconsin Grappler and WI Wrestle compiling rankings is great. It will be interesting to hear the process for both and comparing the data.
To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift.
Steve Prefontaine

rankwizard

wisconsin grappler has alright rankings. They have some big misses here and there but generally are doing alright.

I misspoke on terms with this site, I was saying what I heard through the grapevine and it's possible Tom will post some rankings this season. That's not for me to state as I did previously, so my apologies.

Tom has always done a great job and he's been doing a great job the past 20+ years, I'm not really sure when this website started to be honest.