so sorry for the kids of Antigo

Started by maggie, April 25, 2016, 06:14:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maggie

i hope they all recover, both shy and mentally...
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

bigG

Like to give a thumbs up to the officer who ended it quickly. Nothing good about death. But it is good to be alive.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

bigG

"Always be prepared"-Scouts

Could have been a disaster. Thanks to quick action from a few things turned out tolerably.

Whenever something liek this happens, I like to take Fred Rogers' advice and look for the helper.

imnofish

Thankful that police officers were there and alert.  Hope this incident does not become a catalyst for copycats to emulate.
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

bigG

I doubt it; given the lack of "eye opening" power. I wish every initial,and copy cat, incident of this nature ended like this one did.

imnofish

Gotta' feel sad for what the shooter's family is going through, too.  Nobody wants their kid to do something like this.  Nobody wants their kid to die at such a young age.  Even kids with the best parenting can get off track, unfortunately. 
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

maggie

after reading it all,  not one person seen this coming out of this kid...how scary is that...tells me once again, that Eval lies among us everyday...so sorry for all involved

maggie

Goat,  an Autopsy report can only tell us the cause of death, i believe you mean the police report and Autopsy report showed consistency's     

bigG

Quote from: maggie on April 27, 2016, 05:20:34 AM
after reading it all,  not one person seen this coming out of this kid...how scary is that...tells me once again, that Eval lies among us everyday...so sorry for all involved

I would hope if anyone had seen it coming they'd have acted. This is why Nostradamus is a hoax. Everyone says he could predict future disasters; but nobody acts on any of the disasters ahead of time. Always after the fact mystics piece together the scant evidence. I'm just glad it turned out with less casualties than it could have.

imnofish

Quote from: bigG on April 27, 2016, 08:56:47 AM
Quote from: maggie on April 27, 2016, 05:20:34 AM
after reading it all,  not one person seen this coming out of this kid...how scary is that...tells me once again, that Eval lies among us everyday...so sorry for all involved

I would hope if anyone had seen it coming they'd have acted. This is why Nostradamus is a hoax. Everyone says he could predict future disasters; but nobody acts on any of the disasters ahead of time. Always after the fact mystics piece together the scant evidence. I'm just glad it turned out with less casualties than it could have.    I am shocked that Nostradamus missed this one.  ;)

ANTIGO, Wis. (AP) - The family of the gunman who opened fire outside the Antigo High School prom before he was killed says the teen's actions are confusing and painful and that relatives are grieving his death. Family members of 18-year-old Jakob Wagner released a statement through an Antigo funeral home Tuesday which says they are "filled with sorrow over the injuries caused to his victims."

maggie

G, my point was, until then had no other trouble or any hint he could do something so evil

bigG

I hope he rests in peace. My point is this sort of thing is often perpetrated by people who show few signs of being off-kilter. I would hope thta, if there were signs, someone would act.

maggie