Hayden Halter a champion again..

Started by No One Cares, February 28, 2024, 02:10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Musk666

Kmack44

Quote from: Musk666 on March 09, 2024, 08:56:08 PMHaters only hate the things they will never have and the people they will never be!! It's just a little thing called jealousy!!!    Cody Azarian is definitely a hater, dude wrestled for the same high school and didn't accomplish much! Get over yourself hater! Yours truly

I am not a hater. I'm proud of Hayden and the Halter Family. Not only did we wrestle for the same HS we wrestled for Higher Level. Their Dad Shawn even used to be in my corner at wrestling tournaments. Hayden and huddy would sit aside their dad while he coached me.

Vir Fortis

This is all stupid and meaningless(I guess except for the family).

When people ask how Halter did before this came out, I'd have said "he was 2X Champ."

This just changes what they have to put in the book(though...I'm actually curious, did they have his name in there or someone else's?)...but it doesn't change much more than that.

It was a joke. It's been a while, but he questioned a call and then...flexed toward the crowd, but it was benign.

bman

Quote from: Vir Fortis on March 14, 2024, 03:58:45 AMThis is all stupid and meaningless(I guess except for the family).

When people ask how Halter did before this came out, I'd have said "he was 2X Champ."

This just changes what they have to put in the book(though...I'm actually curious, did they have his name in there or someone else's?)...but it doesn't change much more than that.

It was a joke. It's been a while, but he questioned a call and then...flexed toward the crowd, but it was benign.

That isn't what happened, there was more to it.... It doesn't change anything, but your account leaves some key things out. 

rankwizard

Halter was the champ; it is best to correct his wrongs in different format rather than incorrectly taking away his title.

Court finally got it right