Where is pantherphotoman?

Started by thequad, November 07, 2013, 01:54:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Street Glide

Quote from: Big House on November 15, 2013, 11:10:19 AM
I totally agree! 

It's really too bad they didn't have Fester's kid in the mix.  I couple more big athletic kids might have made a difference for them this season.  I was never a fan of pulling a kid out of another sport to "protect" them ... I hope it pans out for this new coach.

If your implying fester pulled his kid from football to protect him for wrestling your way off base.  Again if that's what your implying maybe you should with hold comments unless you know all the facts.  If that was not what you were implying.....my apologies.

Big House

Fester would never pull his kid from anything ... well, maybe he'd pull him from a burning building ... but even then I think he'd wait to see if he'd get out on his own!  That might be a class at FU.

So, did anyone else suggest that he not play football this year?
People are always gonna talk and to tell you the truth, I love it. I love the attention.
I do what I do because it puts a smile on my face . . . and I'm the only person in the world that matters. - Jenna Jameson

Street Glide

Quote from: Big House on November 15, 2013, 01:04:49 PM
So why didn't he play this season?

He didn't play last season either.  Gable has had multiple concussions during his athletic career, it was recommended football would not be a recommended sport with the concussions he's had.  Is that a good enough reason to "pull him" from another sport?  

Big House

Quote from: Street Glide on November 15, 2013, 01:10:48 PM
Quote from: Big House on November 15, 2013, 01:04:49 PM
So why didn't he play this season?

He didn't play last season either.  Gable has had multiple concussions during his athletic career, it was recommended football would not be a recommended sport with the concussions he's had.  Is that a good enough reason to "pull him" from another sport?  

That's a great reason. 
People are always gonna talk and to tell you the truth, I love it. I love the attention.
I do what I do because it puts a smile on my face . . . and I'm the only person in the world that matters. - Jenna Jameson

Todd

Why are people discussing a kids health issues on here?
"This page intentionally left blank".

Street Glide

Quote from: Todd on November 15, 2013, 02:43:48 PM
Why are people discussing a kids health issues on here?

BH assumed a kid didn't go out for football to save himself for wrestling.  I thought the facts should be told of the real reason.  That simple.

littleguy301

Quote from: pantherphotoman on November 13, 2013, 09:17:08 PM
Quote from: Big House on November 11, 2013, 04:18:54 PM
Quote from: littleguy301 on November 10, 2013, 10:56:35 AM
Photo guy, I am looking forward to seeing you around the mats again this year.

Keep the glare away from him!

That dome can really mess with my light settings!

Just for you, I will make sure it is extra shinny for when we are wrestling Ellsworth!!!!!!! ;D
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

pantherphotoman

Bring on the Turtle Wax!

Hey Quad! This thread has taken some weird twists and turns!  Kind of like a typical wrestling season.

thequad

yes it sure has, but the main thing is that your back.
I am now OLD enough to know how little I knew when I knew it ALL.