Check out the "Where are they going to wrestle PAGE at:
http://www.wiwrestling.com/college/recruiting/whowhere.htm
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

littleguy301

Best of luck to Gabe.

I have had the pleasure of watching Gabe the past 4 years. Great kid and great wrestler. Hope it goes well for him at Mankato!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

DrSnide

My oldest son Andy is going to be a Freshman at Mankato next year also.  Let me know if Gabe ever needs a ride home, it would be essentially on our way back to Chippewa Falls so not a problem at all.
Learn the rules like a pro so you can break them like an artist - Pablo Picasso

wrestlingshoes

He's most likely going to have his truck with him there if Andy ever needs a ride back if Gabe comes home for some weekends I'm sure he would be glad to give him a ride back to the farm and pick him up here too! I believe Cody Nyhaugen is going there also to play football him and Gabe had talked about rooming together, so there's a few that wiil be attending Minnesota State Mankato this fall.

brotherofagoodwrestler

Wrestlingshoes, just wanted to say what a privilege its been to get to know your son over the last four years. He is a classy individual and a great representative for the sport of wrestling. Wish him the best of luck at Mankato.

wrestlingshoes

littleguy301

Sounds like a plan you have shoes!

Also sounds like that there will be a few in the area down there also. That is always nice.

Can Gabe talk Cody into wrestling ;)
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

wrestlingshoes

Well I'm sure he may try I know Cody's heart is football you can rest assured whatever sport he does there they will be lucky to have him, great wrestler and a great football player.