predictions

Started by littleguy301, November 22, 2017, 06:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littleguy301

Lets hear the team and individuals and new comers in the high school, meaning freshmen and not transfers  ;D
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

FinalWord

No results on tw yet. I heard BW beat NR and SCC did not lose to Ells.
" I never met a man I didn't like except Will Rodgers."

littleguy301

BW 40 NR 31 I think the score was. I couple be off a couple of numbers but I think I got it.

I couldnt see the score board due to the tears in littleguys eyes!!!!!

NR looks to be a tough out once they get all the kids to weight and back from injuries.

any other scores?

guster

Hey little guy I'm trying to make the Cumberland duals tonight. Any insight on the baldwin-woodville team? What are you looking forward to seeing? I heard that the little polish powerhouse is injured? that's too bad love to watch that kid wrestle.

mbcguy

Amery 51 - Prescott 30
Somerset 45 - Osceola 24

pantherphotoman

I'm looking forward to seeing how all the new faces on the Ellsworth squad progress throughout the season. There were some very good wrestlers waiting in the wings last season, and this is their time to step up. We probably have 6-8 new regulars in our lineup this year. Some had minimal experience on varsity last year, some had none. I spent a day in the room shooting a practice for this years program, and the energy level was high. We have four seniors who are going to lead the way with Dalton George, Owen Matzek, Caleb Linder, and some kid name Sam Stuhl. We also have a new senior who hasn't wrestled since about middle school who broke into the lineup at 182.

I will go WAY out on a limb and say that we won't have an undefeated dual season like we did last year. Of course, that might have something to do with going to The Clash instead of The Bi-State Classic this season. Looking forward to that tournament.

I've got the camera warmed up and ready to roll today for the Ellsworth Invite. I'm hoping my shooting season ends the afternoon of Saturday, March 3, like it has every season since 2006. That was my first year shooting wrestling. I think I'm a little spoiled. Here's to a healthy season for all involved. I hope all the wrestlers throughout the conference stay focused through the grind and do their best.

I'd like to give a special shout out to Coach Kelly and the Amery team as they try to fill the void that Scott left behind. That's got to be tough. Keeping the Marko family in my thoughts and prayers.

littleguy301

Quote from: guster on December 01, 2017, 11:49:43 AM
Hey little guy I'm trying to make the Cumberland duals tonight. Any insight on the baldwin-woodville team? What are you looking forward to seeing? I heard that the little polish powerhouse is injured? that's too bad love to watch that kid wrestle.

bw is very young again this year. 2 seniors and 3 jrs until the little polish powerhouse returns. That is a good one and I will relay that nickname to the polish powerhouse ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

sorry I didnt see this until now, good tournament overall. SCF is a good team and once they get their conditioning going that is going to be 1 tough dual team for sure.

I see that Ellsworth has some names of years gone past on the line up. nice to see that.