Congratulations to Keaton Kluever

Started by nutman, November 29, 2016, 08:41:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nutman

Congratulations to Keaton Kluever on his commitment to the University of North Carolina. (Class of 2018)

bigoil

Congratulations! A great opportunity and an awesome campus. Put a crossface on Ramos for a few of us  ;D

Coach V

You dont wrestle,your a wrestler

madeyson

Congrats Keaton! Great to see yet another Wisconsin wrestler going to a great Division 1 program!

bigG

Quote from: shakerag on November 29, 2016, 11:05:44 AM
Congrats!  I'm curious why he passed on UW though.

Just glad he's moving on, myself. I don't see a need for every kid from this state to justify why they "passed" on Madison. Too many possibilities. If Keaton wants to share, great. If not, just congrats!
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

Barou

Congratulations Keaton Kluever you made a great choice going to North Carolina.  Fantastic coaching staff they have there.  That program is on the upswing.
JHI Mafia

Ghetto

Interesting choice of schools. Who is their "big guy" coach? They have Ramos and Coleman Scott, who are great with little guys. Haven't heard of who coaches the bigs.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

TomM

Quote from: Ghetto on November 29, 2016, 02:58:20 PM
Interesting choice of schools. Who is their "big guy" coach? They have Ramos and Coleman Scott, who are great with little guys. Haven't heard of who coaches the bigs.

Who coaches 'the bigs' at WFB? 8)
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

hammen

Bryce Hasseman - been on the freestyle circuit for a while. Kenny Monday runs the club out there.

lizard king

It really isn't a matter of going to WI or not.  Every kid needs to do some research and go to the school that fits their needs for wrestling.  Do that very specifically also.  If WI happens to be that school, great!  but do your homework.  Unless your specializing academically, most schools are very good for most degrees.

Ghetto

Quote from: TomM on November 29, 2016, 06:06:07 PM

Who coaches 'the bigs' at WFB? 8)

Our bigger coach.  :P
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

DocWrestling

I would think a lot of it comes down to timing also.  Which schools have money at that time to give out and who is searching for a 285?  Badgers just gave money and signed a 285 so unlikely they will be giving money to another 285 for a few years.
Of Course, this is only my opinion and no one elses!

digimon

Congrats Keaton ! Excellent school and you'll have a great opportunity to compete at the D1 level. Keep working hard. It's been a please watching you compete in the FVA and statewide.

maggie

congrats to the young man....heading for warmer weather... :)
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

bigG

With warm weather comes spiders that are bigger than your head. ;)

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.