1st week of competition is almost here/where is everybody starting out at?

Started by boowrestle, December 01, 2013, 10:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boowrestle

Start of competition is almost ready to start,where is everybody at this week and how are your teams looking?Baraboo pretty balanced team with,soph(5)juniors(4) and seniors(5)//3 conference finalists return at same wts (1 champ) plus 5 returning placewinners from last yrs Badger tourney.Baraboo hosts Lodi 12/3 then heads north to compete in the Pulaski Duals on 12/7.Overall i think the North will be pretty balanced with Sauk Praire the favorite and when it comes to the Badger tourney(going to be a dog fight to the end)this is 1 of if not the toughest conference tourney in the state.Good luck to everybody!!!
you can run but you cannot hide.

kyle b

Well Milton handled Fort yesterday and they look to have a pretty solid team.  The lineup had 2 seniors, 7 juniors, 1 sophomore, and 4 freshman. And missing from their lineup was Tristan Woods, Evan Whitehead, and Michael Guenther, all prominent wrestlers in last years lineup.  So they do have room to get better.  They head to Illinois on Saturday for the Fenton Invite. 

miltonfan#1

I dont mean to be mean but thats all i can be                                      ymcmb

wrestlingfan32

Stoughton's freshman class and whole team looked good going 5-0 at the Pieper duals Saturday.