best fish fry at state

Started by statman, February 21, 2018, 12:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

statman

For all of us Catholics. Where is the best fish Fri for Friday night
they don't call me statman for nothin

bigG

Great Dane has a great FF. I'd go to Toby's Supper Club if given my druthers, though. I love supper clubs.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

bigG

I see Quivey's is ranked best; but I've never tried theirs.

RedDawn1966

I dont mean to sound like a homer here but not only the best burger in the state but the best fish fry in the state is also at Ashford Haven over by Ashford in FonDulac County.  For me when i leave a fish fry i don't want to be hungry at all.  They got bottomless fries and all-u-can-eat fish which is cod or perch I believe and maybe even walleye sometimes but not every Friday.  Its all around one of the best if not the best but i know all of this is a lot of peoples opinions and everbodys got their own favorites but for the money its Ashford Haven. 

BDbacker

Old Fashioned on the square has a good fish fry.
"We spend 8 hours a day, 10 months a year, for nearly 17 years sending our kids to school to prepare them for life. In all that time there is never a course in overcoming adversity, goal setting, sacrifice, perseverance, teammates, or family. I guess that's what wrestling is for."
― John A. Passar

bigG

Quote from: RedDawn1966 on February 21, 2018, 02:11:05 PM

I dont mean to sound like a homer here but not only the best burger in the state but the best fish fry in the state is also at Ashford Haven over by Ashford in FonDulac County.  For me when i leave a fish fry i don't want to be hungry at all.  They got bottomless fries and all-u-can-eat fish which is cod or perch I believe and maybe even walleye sometimes but not every Friday.  Its all around one of the best if not the best but i know all of this is a lot of peoples opinions and everbodys got their own favorites but for the money its Ashford Haven.  

Let me know when their all-you-can-eat Walleye comes up. You're describing a bar in almost every WI town.

Sounds like you found the best bar in Ashford, WI. (Golf clap.) I'm guessing little Madison might come up with SOMETHING to compete with the Ashford night scene.

imnofish

A buddy of mine has a fryer that mounts on the hitch of his pickup.  Can't beat his fish fry.  He should be parked in the ramp nearest the Kohl Center.   ;D
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

maggie

WANDOS during th break!   NO DOUBT THE BEST IN THE AREA !    ;)
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

Say-Say

If you're looking for an authentic Catholic church fish fry, Immaculate Heart of Mary's in Monona is delicious.  All you can eat breaded or baked with potato, coleslaw, salad, bread, and ice cream for dessert.  Be prepared to stand in line, though... but you can drink a beer or two while you're waiting.  :P