WIwrestle Live Streaming Events

Started by JacobRaschka, November 01, 2022, 11:59:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JacobRaschka

Nate Arquinego and myself recently started WIwrestle and we are planning on live streaming tournaments and duals weekly. We are in the process of creating our calendar of events and would like some input on what tournaments / duals you guys would want to see streamed. Coaches let us know when your duals / tournaments are and we can get them on our calendar. Email us at wiwrestle@gmail.com

panther93

January 26th.  Tri-daul at Amery.  Amery, Baldwin-Woodville, St. Croix Central

Awesome night of wrestling

Also January 28th at Lodi.  Dual tournament Lodi, De Pere, Evansville, Indian Trail & Academy, St. Croix Central, and West Salem/Bangor

Chiefs123

MTA

The Evansville wrestling program has a YouTube page where we (a group of overly enthusiastic dads/lifelong wrestling folks) live stream more than half of our events. We streamed last year's Lodi Duals and are hopeful to provide that service again. Coach Endres was awesome to work with and is a true ambassador of the sport with a great program.

In any event I am posting our YouTube page link and invite all of you to subscribe. I will be posting a schedule of our live streamed events in the near future.

https://www.youtube.com/c/EvansvilleWrestling

Thanks for your anticipated subscription!!!!

Armdrag

thequad

I am now OLD enough to know how little I knew when I knew it ALL.

Coach V

NEC conference Championship night- all duals
You dont wrestle,your a wrestler

Dizzy

Zelinski Memorial Duals. January 21st at Whitnall
Mukwonago, Stoughton, New Prague, Muskego, Franklin, Waunakee, Beaver Dam,
Elkhorn, Bradford, Indian Trail, Merrill, GB Preble, Appleton West, Marquette,
West Bend East, Whitdale 

WrestlerSB80

Slinger Gunslinger Invitational

Arrowhead, Burlington, De Pere, Deforest, Fort Atkinson, Homestead, Kewaskum, Muskego, Neenah, Neilsville, Oconomowoc, Oshkosh North, Slinger, West Bend East, Wisconsin Lutheran

Loaded with hammers

thequad

I am now OLD enough to know how little I knew when I knew it ALL.

MatScoutWillie