Blood time

Started by MarkK, December 30, 2015, 05:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkK

Nothing more boring than waiting to finish a finals and blood time takes longer than the match.   At least it feels that way.  Oops there we go again.  Blood time.  No other matches to watch.  Good time to check the forum.  No fun for watching wrestling.  Makes for a long day.  Back again.  I hope the next 41 seconds  finishes fast.  If you think this is a waste of your time to read, I'm sorry blame it on blood time.
We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin

Ivan Stankowski

Wha is your proposal to make it better, not being a donkey, just wondering what your thought are on improvements

MarkK

I have no solution..   I don't care at anytime except the finals.  Nothing else to watch.  Maybe they could bring out the mascot with a t-shirt bazooka and get the crowd going.  A brat bazooka would be great too.  Have a garbage patrol in front of the stands to clear out all the junk collected all around.  It is such a dead time. 
We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin

Ivan Stankowski

Quote from: MarkK on December 30, 2015, 05:18:03 PM
I have no solution..   I don't care at anytime except the finals.  Nothing else to watch.  Maybe they could bring out the mascot with a t-shirt bazooka and get the crowd going.  A brat bazooka would be great too.

If I had to pick, I would take the Brat bazooka, or a double cheeseburger with onion Bazooka

Big House

People are always gonna talk and to tell you the truth, I love it. I love the attention.
I do what I do because it puts a smile on my face . . . and I'm the only person in the world that matters. - Jenna Jameson

whatever

Quote from: Ivan Stankowski on December 30, 2015, 05:20:31 PM
Quote from: MarkK on December 30, 2015, 05:18:03 PM
I have no solution..   I don't care at anytime except the finals.  Nothing else to watch.  Maybe they could bring out the mascot with a t-shirt bazooka and get the crowd going.  A brat bazooka would be great too.

If I had to pick, I would take the Brat bazooka, or a double cheeseburger with onion Bazooka

DoubleCheeseburger-with-onion-AND-Chocolate-Malt Bazooka ....!

Yep- I'm in.
"....the older I get, the better I was....."

littleguy301

Quote from: MarkK on December 30, 2015, 05:05:17 PM
Nothing more boring than waiting to finish a finals and blood time takes longer than the match.   At least it feels that way.  Oops there we go again.  Blood time.  No other matches to watch.  Good time to check the forum.  No fun for watching wrestling.  Makes for a long day.  Back again.  I hope the next 41 seconds  finishes fast.  If you think this is a waste of your time to read, I'm sorry blame it on blood time.

blood time,,,,,while I know it is for the kids I cannt stand the medal awards time during the finals and your worried about blood time.

I know in this day and age if there is a spot of blood it becomes an act of congress to make sure a spot of blood is removed in case of serious problems.

My solution, just let them keep wrestling on a mat full of blood, I think that shows heart just like Laudon Swain in Vision Quest!!!!!!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

littleguy301

After futher thought I want that Brat Shooter also ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jimmy

Lg have you tried the new cheese curd brats.

imnofish

Do they have brat-flavored cheese curds?   ???
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

littleguy301

Quote from: Jimmy on December 31, 2015, 10:28:08 AM
Lg have you tried the new cheese curd brats.

Saw them in the store but I stuck with the basic fresh curds!!!!

I will have to try them next time through Ellsworth.