Rapids vs Stoughton

Stoughton
23 (56.1%)
Rapids
18 (43.9%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Voting closed: March 08, 2015, 08:34:09 AM

tyben

With the possibility of an old school rivalry tonight in the semis, who's the winner?

AllAboutWrestling07

That is if and only if Rapids gets past Pewaukee. They match up well.

Dale Einerson

I agree with the sentiment above, Pewaukee has an outstanding team, won the head-to-heads in the individual tournament and Kurth will have a couple of moves up his sleeve to help his team.

Think it is disrespectful to presume Rapids gets through Pewaukee.

tyben

I agree, Pewaukee could knock them off.  No disrespect to Pewaukee, just went by the rankings.  New poll coming!

Chief

If Rapids and Stoughton meet, I have Stoughton wins at 106, 126, 132, & 138.  Rapids win at 120, 152, 160, 195 & Thompson.  The toss-up matches are 113, 145, 170, 182 and wherever Thompson does not wrestle.  Like the Pewaukee-Rapids match this would also be a barn burner.

bigG

I'm hoping Pewaukee wins. Think they have a sold shot; and I'd be thrilled to see them on top. Not because of any dislike for Rapids; but because Pewaukee has been up-and-coming forever and would cherry their sundae to make it that much further.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

fryguy518

Stoughton has to get by a tough Sauk team 1st. Just saying

fryguy518

Stoughton has to get by a tough Sauk team 1st. Just saying

maggie

--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

boowrestle

JMo/Stoughton vs Rapids  stoughton wins at 113 and 170lbs i wouldnt consider either to be tossups.
you can run but you cannot hide.

zbear

Pulling for Sauk and Pewaukee on principle as anything can happen in a match, plus Rapids and Stoughton teams have holes in their lineups and depend on lineup jumping.