13 Champs & 1 Runner-UP

Started by coachn, February 15, 2014, 08:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaguarwrestler

not trying to discount their success just trying to say it wasn't jaw dropping considering 3 weights had bye into the finals and many weights only had 4 wrestlers
I am not in danger, I AM the danger!

digimon

It's sad to look at so many Regionals on Trackwrestling and see the lack of full line-ups and full 8-man brackets, even in D1. Congrats to Ellsworth......  they can only shake hands and wrestle who steps to the colored line.

thequad

This is a great accomplishment regardless of the number of wrestlers, they still only lost 1 match.
I am now OLD enough to know how little I knew when I knew it ALL.

harley

Quote from: thequad on February 16, 2014, 08:55:52 PM
This is a great accomplishment regardless of the number of wrestlers, they still only lost 1 match.

+ 1

littleguy301

Quote from: cradlemaster49 on February 16, 2014, 11:10:41 AM
Calling Ellsworth over rated I have honestly never heard someone sound so stupid in one comment. Ellsworth makes a trip to team state every year and this year will be no different.

I think, no I know that was tongue in cheek. The poster that posted that has some knowledge but not much ;D
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

littleguy301

When Ellsworth did have a match they were simply awesome. They looked great when they wrestled.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

Ghetto

Quote from: digimon on February 16, 2014, 02:28:10 PM
It's sad to look at so many Regionals on Trackwrestling and see the lack of full line-ups and full 8-man brackets, even in D1. Congrats to Ellsworth......  they can only shake hands and wrestle who steps to the colored line.

This elephant in the room thread is coming soon... I promise.

;D
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

jaguarwrestler

sorry if I don't think it is that big of deal, I think a hadful of other teams would have done the same

only had to wrestle 11 matches to get 14 into the finals, of those 11 they had 6 matches against wrestlers with losing records.

it is a good day for them, I just didn't see it as some sort of jaw dropping performance.... my bad
I am not in danger, I AM the danger!