Ellsworth Wrestling HOF

Started by FinalWord, January 30, 2017, 10:38:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinalWord

Congratulations to Charlie and Bruce Webster, Paul Frandson, and Bill Hamilton on their induction into the Ellsworth Wrestling Hall of Fame.
" I never met a man I didn't like except Will Rodgers."

littleguy301

Word,,,,,while you are the final word, I would correct the spelling of 1 certain inductee because you might upset FESTER!!!!!!!!!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

littleguy301

Congrates to all that  made the HOF this past weekend! Quite an honor in Ellsworth.

FinalWord

Quote from: littleguy301 on January 30, 2017, 11:08:30 AM
Word,,,,,while you are the final word, I would correct the spelling of 1 certain inductee because you might upset FESTER!!!!!!!!!
I hate auto-correct. Thanks for the heads up.

littleguy301

Quote from: FinalWord on January 30, 2017, 12:03:01 PM
Quote from: littleguy301 on January 30, 2017, 11:08:30 AM
I hate auto-correct. Thanks for the heads up.

There, good I didnt want anyone to feel the wrath of FESTER!!!!! I didnt want that post to be your "Final Word!"

Jimmy

I think you men are confused. Festers only matches were in the boyceville oldtimers tourney wrestling unattached.

littleguy301

Quote from: Jimmy on January 30, 2017, 02:06:02 PM
I think you men are confused. Festers only matches were in the boyceville oldtimers tourney wrestling unattached.

OK,,,hulk hogan!

Big House

People are always gonna talk and to tell you the truth, I love it. I love the attention.
I do what I do because it puts a smile on my face . . . and I'm the only person in the world that matters. - Jenna Jameson

bigoil

FinalWord

littleguy301