week 5

Started by littleguy301, January 08, 2017, 09:35:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littleguy301

Quote from: Jimmy on January 11, 2017, 02:03:06 PM
Lg, with that mint truck of yours you should of drove down and picked word up! After all you know how old he is. ;D

actually with Words advancing age, not sure if he could step up into the truck?

though I should think of this in the future with words age and such ;)

remember he was bracketing the Ellsworth invite 50+ years ago ;D

though if some think I am picking on Word, he still has alot more hair than I do!!!!!!!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

littleguy301

Quote from: NWIS on January 13, 2017, 07:27:58 AM
Quote from: littleguy301 on January 12, 2017, 11:02:06 AM
Ellsworth over New Richmond could be big though not sure if illness for any time. tis the season
Amery over Somerset,,,,in a very close match. I believe that Somerset could be giving up some FF though I bet matches wrestled will be good.
Osceola over SCC,,,,,,Osceola heavier weights could be to much and Osceola is a team that is starting to look pretty good down the stretch

match of the week

BW over Prescott. It will be a battle of 2 teams for each. BW stronger in the lower and Prescott stronger in the upper. As a BW homer I pick BW though BW lower weights need to step it up to over come the upper weights of Prescott!!!!! should be worth the price of admissions.

1-3 for this week's picks?? I would have picked the same way. I think it's a sign of parody and a healthier conference.

thank goodness for Ellsworth!!!!!

the littleguy sure sucks at picking though I will say it has been a long time since the MBC has had such close duals!!!! which in turn I really like alot.

nice win by Prescott, sure I am bummed my mighty mighty hawks didnt pull out the win, I am sure happy it was a close dual and I do tip my hat to Prescott on this what I believe a very good win!!!!!!!

SCC, way to come back from Tuesday, didnt see that coming
Awesome for Somerset, and I may remind several of you that the coach was a BW grad so there you go.

Though I will say, lets not get to wild because Osceola and Amery might be peeved off!!!!!!!!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet